MK9 Tier List From Zoklet

So I found this MK9 tier list from Zoklet.net, and I was wondering if you guys agree with this list. I don't think anyone has discussed this one on TRMK. I know that tiers can take a long time to develop, but as of right now, this and the strategy guide list, are the only tier lists we have right now. Both of these seem to vary greatly. And I'm not sure if I can trust the strategy guide one.
http://208.98.10.130/bbs/showthread.php?p=2645688
TOP TIER:
Kabal
Kung Lao
Jade
Reptile
Kitana

HIGH-MID TIER:
Raiden
Kano
Mileena
Sub-Zero
Nightwolf
Sindel

MID TIER:
Shang Tsung
Sektor
Ermac
Johnny Cage
Scorpion
Smoke
Cyrax

LOW-MID TIER:
Stryker
Liu Kang
Sonya
Noob
Jax
Baraka

LOW TIER:
Kratos
Quan Chi
Sheeva
Cyber-Sub Zero

Very Real IMO i Can Get Like 11 Hit Combos With Reptile One Question....

IMO Smoke Should Be Top Or High-Mid Tier

Who or what the hell is Zoklet?

And since MK is such a match-up intensive game, just listing characters is useless without a match-up grid.

This is the worst tier list I've ever seen. Cyber Sub-Zero last tier? Cyrax mid tier? My favorite has to Kabal as the number one character LMAO. Get outta here. Has this person ever played MK? Let alone ANY fighting game?

List looks like shit to me. Cyrax is top tier with his bomb trap. Johnny Cage is crazy low on this list. Quan Chi isn't that low with his rune loop. Raiden is top tier. Lui Kang low tier!? ****ING REALLY? Could go on forever.

This looks more like someone's opinion, rather than an actual competitive play-based tier list. There's a big difference.