The official "Verbally Agressive" players thread.

Johnny_Cage

If you've had a bad experience online with a guy (or girl) who has an attitude problem, post their gamertags / PSN ID's up here so we know who to basically avoid online. So far, I've only had problems with "Kinect Demise" and the DTP clan as a whole. Not only do they lie about 'winning' when they have lost online, they also rage quit / disconnect from matches or standby their connection when they start to lose. The REAL pity is, a lot of the DTP players aren't actually BAD at the game, they're fairly decent, they just act like children, which really deflates from a good competative match. I've lost against DTP Sugar Daddi two games, but I beat him about 5, and he lied saying he "Shut me out." and then he proceeded to call me a "f****t" and spam the room when all I said was "GG". It's just sad, how you wait for a game you love to play. I play everyone, I love a challenge. I just hate people who spam and then quit after only one match, and then they go acting as if they're 'unbeatable'. lol... I really like playing someone over and over again, to make sure I have a good answer for their playstyle. Anyways, post your bad experiences here, because honestly, I'm tired of being called a "F****T" online and would rather avoid these types.
Thanks kindly!
-x MoRpHaZe x (on XBL)

Im verbally agressive too but mainly I swear and cuss out loud too my self and what not, not specifically too others. I rather get out frusteration that way than swearing at others for no reason or throwing objects out of shear anger

Yes, but I mean folks who are just nasty and rude to other actual players. Personally, I never really get mad when I lose, I just chalk it up as another challenge and as a chance for me to gain more mastery in my character.

Yes, but I mean folks who are just nasty and rude to other actual players. Personally, I never really get mad when I lose, I just chalk it up as another challenge and as a chance for me to gain more mastery in my character.

Most irritating thing is when players leave before giving you a rematch.

HosstheBoss left after I beat him and called me a fag, even though he had begged for someone to play against himXD

Everyone is a badass behind the internet curtain. Part of the reason I hardly ever plug in the headset into my controller.

In the time I had with MK and PSN, I heard no one using voice chat to begin with. I don't use a headset myself, but it is enjoyable to hear people piss and moan when they lose, so I was disappointed.

people's favourite time to rage quit:

1. right after i win the first round
2. when im comboing them or they are almost dead, while on flawless victory
3. when i beat them and it says FINISH HIM!