Klassic costumes wishlist

PonchoGreg

Hiya!

New to this excellent forum, and sorry to say I'm badly addicted to the latest Mortal Kombat... :)

I've been a fan of the series since the first game, and I was of course delighted to get a few Klassic costumes with my preorder. However, there are still a few characters that I'd love to see in their original garbs...

The first would be Johnny Cage... I'd just love to see the return of his MK1 "BloodSport" shorts, if possible without the glasses and silly tatoo.

A couple of other personal favorites would be Kano's MK1 white garb and Klassic Smoke (already in game, actually).

What about you? Any old-school costumes/stages you'd like to see as DLC?

I want to see the Kung Lao from MK2, Sub-Zero from MK3, Shang Tsung from MK3, Raiden from MK1 and MK2, Quan Chi from MK4, ... that's it...

Welcome to TRMK :D I would really like Kanos, and Kung Laos a bunch. Also, I think The Grim Reaper alt. n00b saibot had in mk4 was really sick, I would like to see that a lot. and a flamming head scorpion, and and and the hatless kung lao from mk deception. Not all of those are classics but its my wish list :D

An UMK3 fan skin for Kitana. Still peeved over that.
U/MK3 Costumes for the obvious male ninjas.
MK4 costume for Quan Chi, no Dragon King inscription tattoo mess.
Something appropriate but still sexy for Sonya Blade.

3 of the Klassic costumes that I want will be time-released DLC anyways:
- Scorpion (MK 1)
- Sub-Zero (MK 1)
- Reptile (MK 1)

Aside from those 3 above (that will be available as DLC soon), I would like to see:

- Raiden (MK 1)
- Liu Kang (MK II)
- Sonya (MK 1)
- Kano (MK 1)
- Johnnya Cage (MK 1)

I would love to see the "Original 7" have those Klassic Costumes.
Aside from that, I could care less who else gets Klassic Costumes.

MKII male ninjas: because i prefer the hard mask covering the mouths.
MKII female ninjas: if they can get their hair right...
MK3 cyborg ninjas: their best designs in my opinion
MK3 Sonya
UMK3 male ninjas
MK4 Quan Chi

Edit: forgot to mention that I love UMK3 Scorpion for the skull mask instead of the new scorpion (the animal) shaped mask.

I'd like to see MK2 style Kitana/Mileena/Jade. Some females with just a bit of clothing on would be a nice change of pace.

i know this would be asking a lot but EVERYONE lol

I just think it would be a great nostalgic feeling if there was a feature where when you did ladder, everyone is in their retro costumes.

Retro cyborgs costumes, like the cyrax in the desert stage.

Seeing him back in the Desert did make me wonder. Admittedly I prefer the current look for Cyrax and Sektor, but I'm all for old school renditions and the guys and gals at NetherRealm Studios have prolly given it some measure of consideration even if it's not in the works.