Why cant people wait?

Smokez

Ok so Ive seen guys selling classic costumes for like 20$ especially in the code trading thread the code trading thread has turned into freaking ebay everyones selling codes for around 20$ why would any retard buy that when they could just wait about a month (im guessin) to buy them for like 59p?

/rant

i heard of codes being sold for up to $120 on ebay, because im new with the series i dont really care about the codes but people care about the nostalgia of the costumes i guess, i wouldnt spend that much on a code unless it was a code to win my own jet.

i heard of codes being sold for up to $120 on ebay, because im new with the series i dont really care about the codes but people care about the nostalgia of the costumes i guess, i wouldnt spend that much on a code unless it was a code to win my own jet.

Or a code to win my own 2011 5.0 liter V8 MUSTANG! ;-)

Ya I don't get it at all either. I bought both the KE and TE of the game for PS3 and MK1 & MK2 Blu-Rays.

I sold my extra Ermac, Scorpion, Jade, and PS3 Theme codes and basically made enough to pay for an original version of the game.

People are crazy, Origionally Ed Boon has noticed this and is telling people to be patient and save your money, I'm really hoping they are all on the game somehow. will make me lol soooooo hard.

its pretty stupid... even if they were only 100ms points, i still wouldnt get them, cause i dont even use the ninjas! and even if i did use them, id use their primary outfits. the retro outfits dont even look that great compared to their primary ones

Yeah why Buy the Codes when we can just Trade them Code for Code... Come on People let's Trade. Of course we have to wait for PSN to get On-Line first... RATS!

It depends on the individual who wants it.. and how much it means to them..

For e.g. If i saw a mint vinyl version of The fragile by nine inch nails for £50.. i'd buy it (rare and was £15 new 10 years ago)
Some people aren't bothered but others WANT IT,NEED IT, NOW!!!!.. if not to get rid of that damn crappy reptile turtle monster freak!

some people got it like that...

it cost me $82 to buy sub zero, reptile, mileena and kitanta, but, i sold my extra copy of mk and my extra jade and ermac code for $83

so really I made a buck when i was gonna just give my friend my extra mk.

but at the same time, some people got money, its not really a big deal if you ask me

Yeah, it's a waste of money, but I guess some people would rather spend a lot of money on something like that than to be patient. Personally, I'll just be patient and wait.

I posted here a few times for a trade and had no luck, plus I started to hear stories about people getting scammed on here (which is a shame) so I threw mine on ebay and got $45 for Ermac + Reptile. I really don't use those characters and would rather have had Scorpion and Sub-zero. So I will just purchase them with the money I made from selling Ermac and Reptile when they are available for downloading. Plus selling them help offset the $150 I dropped on the TE. I didn't force anyone to buy them and if people are willing to pay money for them I see nothing wrong selling them, especially after trying to trade was unsuccessful.

its pretty stupid... even if they were only 100ms points, i still wouldnt get them, cause i dont even use the ninjas! and even if i did use them, id use their primary outfits. the retro outfits dont even look that great compared to their primary ones

Reptile says hello.

Meh....I personally hope they dont add the pre order items into DLC. I like the uniqueness. Just wish I would have known reptile was selling for $90+ the first week before I used my code :(

Ok so Ive seen guys selling classic costumes for like 20$ especially in the code trading thread the code trading thread has turned into freaking ebay everyones selling codes for around 20$ why would any retard buy that when they could just wait about a month (im guessin) to buy them for like 59p?

/rant

Because there are people who sadly lack both patience and common sense.

I payed over $50.00 for Reptile and Sub-Zero, you guys ask why? Its simple, because I can thats why. I dont care to wait a month or 2 for those costumes, I wanted them right away. $50.00 is nothing to me when it comes to MK. So Mr. O.P. your the retard stop judging everyone based on your own beliefs

I payed over $50.00 for Reptile and Sub-Zero, you guys ask why? Its simple, because I can thats why. I dont care to wait a month or 2 for those costumes, I wanted them right away. $50.00 is nothing to me when it comes to MK. So Mr. O.P. your the retard stop judging everyone based on your own beliefs

Come on now. There's no need for that. SMH

lol this reminds me of a video I watched for my college class, the mind set about money

I don't remember where I saw this video but it was some statistics they mentioned
the set up was 10 people were asked the following:

would you you wait a year for 100 dollars OR a year and 1 day for 102 dollars: most said the year and the day

then another question was asked:
would you take the 100 dollars today or 102 dollars tomorrow

of the people on the first question who said they would wait a year and 1 day, LESS than half of them said they would wait until tomorrow.

very interesting especially when looking at this situation