Why cant people wait?

I payed over $50.00 for Reptile and Sub-Zero, you guys ask why? Its simple, because I can thats why. I dont care to wait a month or 2 for those costumes, I wanted them right away. $50.00 is nothing to me when it comes to MK. So Mr. O.P. your the retard stop judging everyone based on your own beliefs

Since you don't mind throwing money away on MK stuff, how about you give me $50 for some future MK DLC? :laugh:

Ok here's the thing about the retro codes in my opinion. I go online. I see a retro Scorpion or Ermac. Um who cares lol but then I see a retro anyone else and Im like WOOOOW thats cool! The retro codes are basically truly just to show off online cause once they're out you are going to see so many retro outfits that they are not going to be special anymore so the people paying top dollar probably just want to go show off their in game outfit that doesn't help them play the game at all that they spent 50+ dollars on. Once they are out most of the people who paid so much are truly going to regret it cause I doubt each costume is going to be above $2. Don't get me wrong the outfits are amazing! I'd kill for a Mileena one but no way I'm paying like as much as I paid for the damn game itself for an in-game costume that will be released as DLC.

its pretty stupid... even if they were only 100ms points, i still wouldnt get them, cause i dont even use the ninjas! and even if i did use them, id use their primary outfits. the retro outfits dont even look that great compared to their primary ones

thats what makes me wonder about why all the people paying for a costume that looks worse than the ones included they are just throwaway gimics

I payed over $50.00 for Reptile and Sub-Zero, you guys ask why? Its simple, because I can thats why. I dont care to wait a month or 2 for those costumes, I wanted them right away. $50.00 is nothing to me when it comes to MK. So Mr. O.P. your the retard stop judging everyone based on your own beliefs

I Also Did This And I Dont Regret It

It's a simple matter of these people living in a fantasy land where they seem to have the money to blow on fake, digitial content. Frankly, I don't care at all about the fact that I can't live in that fantasy world...I'm working hard to provide for my family and that's it.

I've always been amazed by people who pay exorbitant amounts of money for minor digital content. When you buy a game, you're buying the physical product and the actual game. When you buy DLC, you're paying for a tiny sliver of data. Paying $50, $100, $150 or $200 on something like a COSTUME is the textbook definition of pathetic. It's the typical modern day spoiled child/adult. They don't want to wait, they don't understand the concept of patience, so they waste money because they think they can.

I would imagine these people have no family to provide for, or they live in mommy and daddy's basement, or they are kids using mommy and daddy's money because they're spoiled little brats. Whatever the reason, I don't care. No excuse or explanation you can give me would ever justify spending $200 on a costume for a character in a video game. It's just as pathetic as those people who spend $10,000 for Warcraft accounts or $2000 for in-game gold.

Sadly, these same people would probably NEVER donate the obviously meaningless, endless money they have to charity or disaster relief because it doesn't benefit them in anyway and is a "waste of money".

It's okay though. When the costumes become nice, cheap DLC in a few weeks, I'll be laughing at everyone who spent over $5 for these costumes because they were too impatient and "wanted it NOW".

It's a simple matter of these people living in a fantasy land where they seem to have the money to blow on fake, digitial content. Frankly, I don't care at all about the fact that I can't live in that fantasy world...I'm working hard to provide for my family and that's it.

I've always been amazed by people who pay exorbitant amounts of money for minor digital content. When you buy a game, you're buying the physical product and the actual game. When you buy DLC, you're paying for a tiny sliver of data. Paying $50, $100, $150 or $200 on something like a COSTUME is the textbook definition of pathetic. It's the typical modern day spoiled child/adult. They don't want to wait, they don't understand the concept of patience, so they waste money because they think they can.

I would imagine these people have no family to provide for, or they live in mommy and daddy's basement, or they are kids using mommy and daddy's money because they're spoiled little brats. Whatever the reason, I don't care. No excuse or explanation you can give me would ever justify spending $200 on a costume for a character in a video game. It's just as pathetic as those people who spend $10,000 for Warcraft accounts or $2000 for in-game gold.

Sadly, these same people would probably NEVER donate the obviously meaningless, endless money they have to charity or disaster relief because it doesn't benefit them in anyway and is a "waste of money".

It's okay though. When the costumes become nice, cheap DLC in a few weeks, I'll be laughing at everyone who spent over $5 for these costumes because they were too impatient and "wanted it NOW".

Amen brother.

i've played god of war 3 more than any other game untill mortal kombat because it's just so awsome and (Kratos) is the thing pulling me in with out Kratos it would have been Quan chi.

Ok here's the thing about the retro codes in my opinion. I go online. I see a retro Scorpion or Ermac. Um who cares lol but then I see a retro anyone else and Im like WOOOOW thats cool! The retro codes are basically truly just to show off online cause once they're out you are going to see so many retro outfits that they are not going to be special anymore so the people paying top dollar probably just want to go show off their in game outfit that doesn't help them play the game at all that they spent 50+ dollars on. Once they are out most of the people who paid so much are truly going to regret it cause I doubt each costume is going to be above $2. Don't get me wrong the outfits are amazing! I'd kill for a Mileena one but no way I'm paying like as much as I paid for the damn game itself for an in-game costume that will be released as DLC.

Nobody is buying the alternate costumes to showoff, they are buying them because its reminds them of the old school MK games that bring back there old childhood memories. Those costumes are more then just digital content, they give us old school players a magical feeling for MK that was lost years ago up until this new one restored OUR faith in the series.

Preach awn brotha preach awn!

I want the klassic reptile skin verrrrrrry badly, but I would never spend a ludicrous amount of money, Ed Boon has told every to be patient, hell for all we know they are unlockable in the game. He has also stated DLC will be cheap, so also another reason to not buy them for so much. For people who have bought the skins for more then the game is worth.......why didn't you just preorder it from who ever was giving it out, then return the game? or at least trade it in? a much more sensible way to doing it. I'm not attacking the people who did buy it, but just repeating words from the kreator.......just be patient.

Nobody is buying the alternate costumes to showoff, they are buying them because its reminds them of the old school MK games that bring back there old childhood memories. Those costumes are more then just digital content, they give us old school players a magical feeling for MK that was lost years ago up until this new one restored OUR faith in the series.

...Or to hide reptile so he doesent give people a hearth attack from looking at him.