Is It Was Hard To Do ... ?

RAvEcREAToR23

In Vs Screen Show Only Original Costumes Even If I Select Alternate Costume :( So It Was Hard To Do Alternate Costume In Vs Screen ? Or Maybe On Box 360 DvD Was Not Enough Space ? & Oh Sonya Kiss Now Absolute Useless :(

Hard? No. Necessary? Not really.

Having said that, it probably would've been good if they did add them. After all, the Shang Tsung boss fight is with his alt costume, rather than his main costume. Also, playable or not, it would've been great if Shao Kahn, Goro and Kintaro had Vs. images.

Yeah i think the same I even twitted Boon about that and i have a Ps3 and there is practically infinite space in a bluray, so it wasnt a space issue it was more like a lazy problem...

Last edited:
Spanish guy, I don't they they were talking about you. I think it was the OP they were referring to.

Keith

Yeah thank you for making it clear, accept my +rep for that.
My fault, sorry.

EDIT: Now i think the sentence should be "Was it hard to do?"

Yeah thank you for making it clear, accept my +rep for that.
My fault, sorry.

EDIT: Now i think the sentence should be "Was it hard to do?"

No need for apologies but off topic you speak better English than alot of people I know

English.... Is It Was Hard To Do?

Let me guess, I bet you only speak one language? Yeah, I thought so. GTFO troll. People like you who make fun of people not speaking a secondary language properly make me sick. Also your post isn't grammaticality correct either.

In Vs Screen Show Only Original Costumes Even If I Select Alternate Costume :( So It Was Hard To Do Alternate Costume In Vs Screen ? Or Maybe On Box 360 DvD Was Not Enough Space ? & Oh Sonya Kiss Now Absolute Useless :(

It would have been nice to show alt costumes in the VS screen and player select screen but I think NRS was too lazy to put them in. There is enough room on the disc for a few more pictures. But Sonyas kiss is not useless, put it into combos! Visit the combo thread in my sig, there might be a Sonya combo that uses her kiss.

Also nice sig! Tenchu is awesome.

People has to understand that the best forums with more info are all in english, and are the first place to get it, also there is plenty of activity. Thats why, me, a spanish speaking person from Argentina and the OP that comes from Lithuania sign up here and read/post etc. Not everyone is from the same country, try not to be rude because english is not the only language in the world and some people do not speak it and some can but only a little bit. Thanks.

His written English is better than my German and Spanish, lol. I hate the grammar and spelling Nazi people that just come in to, "WTF did he say?" Rather than contribute to the thread itself.

Anyway, I think about this every time I start a match with a character's alt. Especially characters like Cyrax and Sektor. They took the time to make two versions of almost every Babality, but didn't add alternate versus screen avatars?

Maybe there was some problem with it or maybe they didn't feel it was necessary, but there are a lot of little things I wish they would have done.

Level fatalities for the Rooftop or Pit Bottom and a couple others that seem like they would have been really easy to come up with level fatalities...

Last edited: