What's Your Tag Team?

Zoidberg747

I was wondering what some of your guys tag teams are. I love nightwolf and heard shang tsung was sick, so I figured Id give them a shot. I ended up playing pretty nicely with them both, so im sticking with it(Shang tsung's throw also regains health, giving nightwolf less health to deal with).

Anyway Post your favorite tag team to use OR the tag team you WOULD use if you played tag teams :marchmellow:

i want to use players that compliment each other well so my tag team always has an answer to anyone on the roster so im thinking about giving either reptile/kano a go or reptile/noob, though im yet to play the game so i cant exacly say but thats the teams im looking at atm

Just cause I like fighting with style jax and cyrax odd pairing I know but together they got some sweet tag combos

Usually, Jade/ Kitana, Jade/ Sindel, Jade/Sonya, Kitana/Mileena, and Jade/any other character (for experience and their story).

Haven't decided my favorite tag teams yet. I haven't even used tag teams much yet. Kitana and Liu Kang would make a nice tag team though.

Reptile/Cyber Sub Zero. Tend to bring CSZ out when dealing with fighters who have an attacking teleport.

Cyrax and Sub-Zero. They are my two main characters and they actually play really well together. Ice Clone + bombs rapes.

Reptile/Cyber Sub Zero. Tend to bring CSZ out when dealing with fighters who have an attacking teleport.
sorry to be a bit off topic but what style of play is C Sub-Zero? im just wondering to decide my tag team, i admit it i am really interested in C Sub-Zero because he looks extremely interesting.

sorry to be a bit off topic but what style of play is C Sub-Zero? im just wondering to decide my tag team, i admit it i am really interested in C Sub-Zero because he looks extremely interesting.

He's all about range and trapping (if that's the correct term). He can lay bombs down and teleport to keep the pressure up by manuvering opponents into bombs. Also his ice parry (if you can time it right) will strike back when they think it's safe to attack. His specials are 99% ranged and his ice sword and drop kick normals have very long range too.

He's all about range and trapping (if that's the correct term). He can lay bombs down and teleport to keep the pressure up by manuvering opponents into bombs. Also his ice parry (if you can time it right) will strike back when they think it's safe to attack. His specials are 99% ranged and his ice sword and drop kick normals have very long range too.
sounds like a good character to use with reptile(for me), so thank you for the reply