Osama bin Laden dead

RIPLIUKANG

http://www.cnn.com/

"Reports say that Osama bin Laden has been killed in Pakistan."

President Obama to address nation at 11 EST. Check all major news networks: ABC, NBS, CBS, CNN etc.

Freaking finally if you ask me, but what will this do to the Arab World against the US?

Last edited:
Re: Osama bin Laden dead in US custody

Think this will be a catalyst for Arab retaliation?

There is always potential backlash if they find out that the US is involved, because let's face it most of the world hates our guts.

THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS!

I hear they have his body. I can't wait to hear how they got him!

Sadly, Alisa, I think you're right. Sh*t's about to hit the fan in the middle east. Especially with everything else already going on there.

The news is already hyping up "what is to come." Calm the heck down, newsdudes. Let Obama speak first.

It's all over Aussie news right now.

Is the body confirmed? I somewhat have doubts about this. Doesn't make sense for his body to be laying in the open for marines to pick up.

It's all over Aussie news right now.

Is the body confirmed? I somewhat have doubts about this. Doesn't make sense for his body to be laying in the open for marines to pick up.

Reports are saying they did a DNA test and it matches his dead sister.

Body is confirmed in US possession.

I think gas prices are going to skyrocket because of this. ~_~

Edit: Ninja'd by Jade!

**** that, if they so much as threaten the US, we should nuke the shit out of the middle east.

And that is exactly why people rarely like us. :laugh:

I'm glad that he's dead, but personally I think it doesn't even matter now. It's been almost 10 years since 9/11, and it would've been better to catch him when the wounds were still fresh (And when Bush was talking out his ass promising everything). It's still good that they got him though, because some of the living victims and people who have lost loved ones in that attack will finally feel like they've gotten justice.

If anything they're certainly going to consider it a lot. Now that they have a little less reason to take a defensive who's to say what might happen? Obama, don't mess this up.

And that is exactly why people rarely like us. :laugh:

I'm glad that he's dead, but personally I think it doesn't even matter now. It's been almost 10 years since 9/11, and it would've been better to catch him when the wounds were still fresh (And when Bush was talking out his ass promising everything). It's still good that they got him though, because some of the living victims and people who have lost loved ones in that attack will finally feel like they've gotten justice.

Why give them a chance to possibly do something. Remember they could possibly still have nukes, Bin Laden denied they did, but are you really gonna trust a terrorist. Better to neutralize a threat before it starts, then to let something like 9/11 happen again. No way, dude. I've seen the tapes of people jumping out of a tower because they'd rather take their life quickly then suffer burning to death. And I've seen friends' families torn apart because of the death of a family member. Call me ****ing crazy, but I'd rather that not happen again.

This is going to sound really awful, but how does the military resist tampering with the corpse? I sure as heck would be fighting the urge to urinate on it.