Osama bin Laden dead

i'm sorry but i had to do it
Fixed :)

^ Haha, nothing to be sorry about IMO. Im glad he's dead and whats wrong with people celebrating? Did you guys all the sudden forget what he did? Anyways who's next gaddafi after NATO killed his son and now osama dead shit i wouldn't be surprised if he left his country.

I think it's interesting how they state that Obama succeeded in doing what two other presidents could not.Which brings me to this question...

Who exactly is to blame for him eluding us for this long? Is it the former US presidents and how they handled this situation, or our very own soldiers doing the actual "hunting." I mean, despite the fact Obama gave the go ahead, he didn't strap on a flak jacket and assault rifle and shoot up the mansion himself. Still, the American soldiers fought and died trying to even get a glimpse of this guy to take a shot...and it took nearly a decade? WTF?

In all seriousness, I'll be praying for those in the middle-east who will likely be a part of the fallout, and that Al Qaeda concedes defeat...no matter how unrealistic that is.

I think it's interesting how they state that Obama succeeded in doing what two other presidents could not.Which brings me to this question...

Who exactly is to blame for him eluding us for this long? Is it the former US presidents and how they handled this situation, or our very own soldiers doing the actual "hunting." I mean, despite the fact Obama gave the go ahead, he didn't strap on a flak jacket and assault rifle and shoot up the mansion himself. Still, the American soldiers fought and died trying to even get a glimpse of this guy to take a shot...and it took nearly a decade? WTF?

In all seriousness, I'll be praying for those in the middle-east who will likely be a part of the fallout, and that Al Qaeda concedes defeat...no matter how unrealistic that is.

Obama is president.

Human nature is to blame the leader when something goes wrong, but applaud him when something goes right.

Oh shit. Shao Kahn is... I mean Usama Bin Laden is dead. These live celebrations in front of the White House could be disastrous. I mean, who's to say that Usama Bin Laden sympathizers will or will not retaliate...

hahaha... Osama isn't a Shao Kahn... he's more like a Quan Chi... Shao Kahn is Ayatollah Khamenei of Iran. You'd be surprised how involved Iran's been in all this trouble over the years.

This is an epic picture:

5679018444_54248629fc_b.jpg
[/IMG]

I get scared that one day, they are going to attack every heart of every state. I LIVE IN THE HEART OF TEXAS D:

It was all a matter of intelligence....and that takes time to investigate even years. Our troops were tearing up Afghanistan and Osama wasn't even in that country. I personally think Pakistan was hiding this guy and contributed for Osama eluding us this long. The new Pakistan president doesn't favor the US and that's why they wanted the USA out of Pakistan affairs.

At least someone so evil died. I mean, ususally, I see good people die. Now I think mean people deserve the punishment.

Mortal Kombat 9 *SKIT*

Arabian General - Well seeming how Osama bin Laden is dead I think I'll take over, I mean lets face it, you people are only here because of me infroming you about this
Osama bin Laden - And you is only here because I restrain my self!
Arabin soliders - Osama bin Laden!!!!! (bowing down)
Osama bin Laden - Did you think I'll be deafted that easliy!!!!!!!!
Arabian General - But Leader forgi.....
Osama bin Laden - NOT ANOTHER WORD!!

But for-real though I think something bad is going to happen, hopefully it don't but my mind is telling me another.

Last edited:
**** that, if they so much as threaten the US, we should nuke the shit out of the middle east.

Pakistan is not located in the Middle East DCP. The countries located in the ME are Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Israel and Iraq. Pakistan is located in Asia next to India.

I really hate how some ignorant people here are generalising Arabs and people from the middleast based on the attrocities of one man. The Al-qaueda is a world wide terrorist organisation and surely has fair number of people from other nationalities as well.
So please stop being ignorant and get your facts straight before you state your opinions.

Pakistan is not located in the Middle East DCP. The countries located in the ME are Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Israel and Iraq. Pakistan is located in Asia next to India.

Actually Pakistan controls lots of smaller states in the Middle East. Pakistan and the Middle East share roots dating back to AD 700. There were hundreds of Osama's troops stationed in these various states. The most common belief as in why he would have his people there is to try and rally whoever else they could in the ME to join the fight against our horrible country. If I'm not mistaken we are still at war with Iraq right? Wouldn't it be perfect to attack when we decide to pull our troops back.

Actually Pakistan controls lots of smaller states in the Middle East. Pakistan and the Middle East share roots dating back to AD 700. There were hundreds of Osama's troops stationed in these various states. The most common belief as in why he would have his people there is to try and rally whoever else they could in the ME to join the fight against our horrible country. If I'm not mistaken we are still at war with Iraq right? Wouldn't it be perfect to attack when we decide to pull our troops back.
LOL! Did you just make that up? The country of Pakistan came into being in 1947 when India gained its Independence from the British Empire. Prior to that Pakistan along with other Indian states were seperate kingdoms colonised by the British. Some of these rulers had their origins from persia and other than that and trade, these kingdoms had no control over any country in the Middleast.
Also from your posts it is quite evident that you failed to differrentiate between Arab/Muslim dominant countries' rulers/governments and Osama. If you had been following the news for the last couple of years you would know that the Governments of Pakistan and Afganistan have been fighting terrorism along with the US soldiers. Paskitan intelligence had played a role in locating Osama the past few days as well. This is not another Saddam Hussein-Iraq case where the ruler himself was involved. Also the was with Iraq is over but supporters of Saddam still are a threat to the civilians there.
And next time please do some research rather than pulling stuff out of thin air.

Reactions: Axe
How ironic, Osama bombed the Twin Towers & now he ended up dying in an explosion. I can't help but feel that Al Queda will try to get some kind of "revenge" on the US for taking out their leader.

Last edited:
How ironic, Osama bombed the Twin Towers & now he ended up dying in an explosion. I can't help but feel that Al Queda will try to get some kind of "revenge" on the US for taking out their leader.

Wasn't he shot in the head?

Anyway the fact that he had been living in a very expensive mansion might also be somewhat bad morale for all the Al-Queda pukes slumming it in caves. All his ******** propaganda, all the footage of him weakly stumbling over rocks and boulders high in the mountains...when he was living it up in an expensive mansion with all the creature comforts terrorists despise the "hedonistic west" for having...got to be a blow to the legend he fought so hard to fabricate of the aging warrior, fighting the good fight with nothing but the clothes on his back.