Osama bin Laden dead

Sorry that I forgot to state the longitude and latitude for you. Next time, I'll plot the coordinates for you in a nice little diagram, yeah?

It's not a good idea to nuke anyone since we are already receiving increased levels of radiation from the ongoing meltdown(s) in Japan, regardless of how much you hate them. Find a more environmentally friendly way to commit genocide if you must.

I'm not going to read any post on this thread because I want to continue celebrating the death of this Godless Mother F*cker without getting angry, because as is typical with the internet, there will be trolls and people saying that the USA deserved it, and that he was a hero.

If you think that, f*ck you.

Otherwise, this is a great day. It's not the end of the war by any means, but it is a significant victory, and justice for many people. I used to live in New York and MANY people I know were affected. I almost lost my brother that day. It is by freak chance that he stopped for breakfast instead of going straight to work the morning of 9/11. He wouldn've been in the subway heading to jersey, just coming underneath the towers when they fell.

I hope that anyone here who was affected by 9/11 feels at least a little bit of Justice. If you have family or friends in the military, they should be thanked for their service. If YOU are in the military, thank you for your service. It's because of your perseverence and dedication that the USA was able to secure this victory.

This wasn't just a victory for the USA, it's a victory for THE WORLD. Keep that in mind folks.

The moral of the story kids?

Don't ever play hide and seek with the U.S.

Don't ****ing do it...

Spoiler:
1304307948245.gif

Last edited:
yes an eye for an eye.
That's the complete opposite of what I want, since I live 5 miles away from camp pendleton, which is 15 miles away from the San Onofre nuclear plant, aka the Al Qaeda's second target.

Here's hoping those bastards don't kill me :/

Damn, man. When I first heard about this, it was a seemingly a good sign, but he was the face of terrorism so him dying isn't necessarily the end. I too fear it'll get worse before it gets better.

Good luck, tho. Hate hear of people who are in further jeopardy.

I'm not going to read any post on this thread because I want to continue celebrating the death of this Godless Mother F*cker without getting angry, because as is typical with the internet, there will be trolls and people saying that the USA deserved it, and that he was a hero.

Please don't compare him to godless folk, especially when we're generally more peaceful and level-headed than religious people.

And no, I'm not trolling. I think it's an ignorant and demeaning thing to say, especially since the whole premise behind Islamic terrorism is FAITH, which is the exact opposite of what godless folk actually practice.

He is dead, yeah thats great and all, he ****ing deserved to die because he murdered so many civilians, even his own damned people, but why the **** are the Americans celebrating like lunatics? Retaliation is already in the works as we speak, and to see that kind of reaction is just fuel to the fire.

Speaking as a proud Sikh, I only know too well where reactions like this lead to. Back in 1984, Indira Gandhi, the Prime Minister of India was assassinated by two Sikh men for the Indian Government's attack on the holiest Sikh shrine, The Golden Temple. The Sikh people paraded in the streets, doing the exact same thing the American people are doing outside the White House. Then... BANG, a huge Sikh genocide occurs the next day, with mass killings of Sikhs nation wide in India.

The same thing will potentially happen to America and other countries as well, especially from seeing reactions like that. It is complete idiocy to celebrate a man's death like that, especially a man who has a lot of influence in the East.

This alone isn't going to topple Al Qaeda, but it is going to be hugely damaging to their morale and perhaps damaging to the morale of terrorist groups in general (depending on how this is spun by the government) while at the same time bolstering the morale of our military.

President Obama is definitely going to be running on smug for a while though, and his fanbase is going to try to be making it sound like he kicked in the door to Osama's moon base and defeated him in a chainsaw duel, possibly while leading an army of werewolves riding cyborg dinosaurs. Him winning the 2012 election is basically assured, and he will likely forever be remembered as a great president, even if he screws up everything else from now on until the day he leaves office.

Now, what remains to be judged is whether or not Obama actually deserves credit for this. Of course he's going to take credit but there's a question if the operation that ultimately killed Osama was a result of earlier military operations or not.

Either way, Obama pretty much just already won the 2012 election.

He is dead, yeah thats great and all, he ****ing deserved to die because he murdered so many civilians, even his own damned people, but why the **** are the Americans celebrating like lunatics? Retaliation is already in the works as we speak, and to see that kind of reaction is just fuel to the fire.

Speaking as a proud Sikh, I only know too well where reactions like this lead to. Back in 1984, Indira Gandhi, the Prime Minister of India was assassinated by two Sikh men for the Indian Government's attack on the holiest Sikh shrine, The Golden Temple. The Sikh people paraded in the streets, doing the exact same thing the American people are doing outside the White House. Then... BANG, a huge Sikh genocide occurs the next day, with mass killings of Sikhs nation wide in India.

The same thing will potentially happen to America and other countries as well, especially from seeing reactions like that. It is complete idiocy to celebrate a man's death like that.

Yeah, I understand the happiness over it but people are failing to realize that this doesn't mean terrorism is over just because Osama is dead....this is going to make things a lot worse....Osama was like a god to terrorists, they are PISSED right now. He had followers all over the world.

I know so many people have kinda said this, but how much do you want to bet something REALLY BAD's gonna happen tomorrow?

The same thing will potentially happen to America and other countries as well, especially from seeing reactions like that. It is complete idiocy to celebrate a man's death like that, especially a man who has a lot of influence in the East.

This is the best post you've ever made.

Yeah, I understand the happiness over it but people are failing to realize that this doesn't mean terrorism is over just because Osama is dead....this is going to make things a lot worse....Osama was like a god to terrorists, they are PISSED right now. He had followers all over the world.

I think they're celebrating the milestone more than anything. The economy is still shitty, and that's what's in our face everyday. We hear about terrorists every 2-3 months, so it's not that big of a deal. This will be old news in a week.

As much as I hate to say it, you're right...

America is over-glorifying revenge.
Who is to blame when the shit hits the fan? Terrorists, specifically Al Queda(SP?) and its allies.
But who is to blame when a student brings a gun to school because he is being bullied?
Good, the ****er died, but now there are other things we need to focus on now, and it should be that simple...

I know so many people have kinda said this, but how much do you want to bet something REALLY BAD's gonna happen tomorrow?

Tomorrow? Unlikely. There's probably going to be a period of damage control while Osama's inner circle tries to spin this or even outright refute it, followed by infighting over the new leader, followed by a period of adjustment by whoever killed the other candidates for leadership consolidates his power base, followed by more damage control, followed by a period of planning. And even then, actually pulling of a retaliatory strike is going to be tricky.

Oh shit. Shao Kahn is... I mean Usama Bin Laden is dead. These live celebrations in front of the White House could be disastrous. I mean, who's to say that Usama Bin Laden sympathizers will or will not retaliate...