Osama bin Laden dead

Chill out guys.

Sorry, Jinko. I'll chill. You're from Australia; I studied abroad in Sydney myself for six months and I took a lot of crap (At bars) for being American because some of us make comments like that. We're obviously not all like that.

For only two pages, I'm seeing some arguments starting. If it only takes one post to set something off, it kinda makes me glad I'm not too interested in things like this. Yes, I agree that 9/11 was horrible. Yes, I'm glad he's dead, but what else has he done besides 9/11? Like I said, I'm not into this stuff too much, so Bin Laden probably has done something else major I completely forgot.

For only two pages, I'm seeing some arguments starting. If it only takes one post to set something off, it kinda makes me glad I'm not too interested in things like this. Yes, I agree that 9/11 was horrible. Yes, I'm glad he's dead, but what else has he done besides 9/11? Like I said, I'm not into this stuff too much, so Bin Laden probably has done something else major I completely forgot.

9/11 was not the only attack he has carried out but it was his biggest one. He was the most wanted terrorist in the world.

It isn't as big as everyone is making it seem, but it is going to have a lot of fallout. You may want to pay attention for this.

I hope it's real. Cause I saw a movie that they are hunting the most fugitive guy in us for years. And after many years, a news sadi that the guy was dead and it is confirmed. But it is not the real fugitive. I forgot the title of the movie..

I'm kinda regretting starting this topic. While it is nice to get news feed about a big event, I had thought in the back of my mind people would start fighting amongst themselves over this. Calm down and be civil, and revel in the fact that a major terrorist leader has died. The rest of the free world is doing the same.

now we are gonna get it watch out my friends.

8 years three friends dead this shit is great.

At this point it's more symbolic than anything, but it is a HUGE morale boost for our troops out there. (I have three friends in Afgan)

We should really be on high alert for terrorist attacks for a while now. They will want revenge.

Young Mage, your posts were deleted for a reason. It has been deemed inappropriate for this discussion. Do not repost them.

Can't wait to hear the details. If you did not start this thread I would have RIPLK. It is a step forward but we must remain vigilant. Who said it that a death of one is a tragedy and a death of a thousand is a statistic? This is a major chapter in American history. This is taking an eye for an eye, then let us prove a point. Then you heal.