Osama bin Laden dead

They are going to HAVE to show his body. There is no way they can just say 'yeah, we killed him'. People will want to see his ugly riddled corpse to believe it.

Is there ACTUALLY this much racism on here?

EDIT: To clarify, I'm stoked as hell that Bin Laden is dead. Good riddance. But seriously? "Arabs vs Americans?" **** right off.

Why give them a chance to possibly do something. Remember they could possibly still have nukes, Bin Laden denied they did, but are you really gonna trust a terrorist. Better to neutralize a threat before it starts, then to let something like 9/11 happen again. No way, dude. I've seen the tapes of people jumping out of a tower because they'd rather take their life quickly then suffer burning to death. And I've seen friends' families torn apart because of the death of a family member. Call me ****ing crazy, but I'd rather that not happen again.

This is easily the stupidest thing I've ever seen you post. You make it sound as if 'The Middle East' is a country. Yes, let's nuke an entire region and kill millions of civilians...you know...just in case.

Is there ACTUALLY this much racism on here?

EDIT: To clarify, I'm stoked as hell that Bin Laden is dead. Good riddance. But seriously? "Arabs vs Americans?" **** right off.

...what the hell are you talking about? It's going to be TERRORISTS vs Americans.

This is easily the stupidest thing I've ever seen you post. You make it sound as if 'The Middle East' is a country. Yes, let's nuke an entire region and kill millions of civilians...you know...just in case.

Sorry that I forgot to state the longitude and latitude for you. Next time, I'll plot the coordinates for you in a nice little diagram, yeah?

Sorry that I forgot to state the longitude and latitude for you. Next time, I'll plot the coordinates for you in a nice little diagram, yeah?

This doesn't even make sense. Do you even have any idea what exactly is going on out there?