Osama bin Laden dead

I'm curious to see who will taken Bin ladens place, as said by a CIA member the next person that takes his place is the new #1 wanted man in the world to the United States.

Also, it would be nice to see a photo released or a video, because there are people that don't even believe he is dead he is just in U.S. custody.

**** that, if they so much as threaten the US, we should nuke the shit out of the middle east.

Also, I wish it was that easy ^^ You can bet they'd have my support.

I'm curious to see who will taken Bin ladens place, as said by a CIA member the next person that takes his place is the new #1 wanted man in the world to the United States.

I believe Osama's second in command was not killed or found so I would assume that dude is a possibility.

I wonder if the "Osama" killed in 2002 is the "fat Osama" from the videos that were out around that time that showed obviously different people claiming to be him.

I wonder if the "Osama" killed in 2002 is the "fat Osama" from the videos that were out around that time that showed obviously different people claiming to be him.

The real Osama did have some pretty serious health problems so the theory that he really did die in 2002 isn't too far out there. I remember that guy, though, SO obvious that he was a fake. Whoever set that one up failed.

I also tend to believe that there are a lot of look a likes out there to cover up for the real Osama. I think another scenerio would be that, if he did die in 2002, the fakes were used to keep the fear alive in people. They would never admit Osama was dead, it would probably make them look weaker and seem like a 'point' for the US.

Liberty wins...FATALITY!
2e1eg69.jpg

Well, I knew the Pakistani government was going to get targeted because they seemed to aid in Osama's death even though they really just let the USA into Pakistan. They didn't help at all other than opening the gate to his location.

Regardless, Bin Laden is dead and we can only hope his league of followers will soon be forgotten and that terrorist organization will soon crumble. Another step towards a more peaceful world, I suppose.

Also, to those who demand pictures, there is a huge influx of spamware from people clicking on google images or even from you "downloading" his pictures. I send this warning to those of you who are curious: wait for pics to arise on the news stations(which they may not, but it's safer) and be patient.

P.S. Apparently, MAC users who are normally immune to this type of malware can be infected as well, wo everyone be on the look out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Liberty wins...FATALITY!
2e1eg69.jpg

Hahaha this made me literally l-o-l

Well, I knew the Pakistani government was going to get targeted because they seemed to aid in Osama's death even though they really just let the USA into Pakistan. They didn't help at all other than opening the gate to his location.

Regardless, Bin Laden is dead and we can only hope his league of followers will soon be forgotten and that terrorist organization will soon crumble. Another step towards a more peaceful world, I suppose.

Also, to those who demand pictures, there is a huge influx of spamware from people clicking on google images or even from you "downloading" his pictures. I send this warning to those of you who are curious: wait for pics to arise on the news stations(which they may not, but it's safer) and be patient.

P.S. Apparently, MAC users who are normally immune to this type of malware can be infected as well, wo everyone be on the look out.

Might wanna start using the edit button so you don't get in trouble :eek:

@ontopic

Many many many americans aren't buying that they immediately after DNA testing just "tossed" his body in the ocean. It'd be nice to see some sort of proof than just hearing it on the television. Cause I almost don't even believe it because the government has done some pretty shady things and who knows what they are hiding from the American people.

found some pics lol

FB-OBL-Sticker.jpg

Ghilliesuitbush.jpg

1a5c24b9.gif

Last edited:
American people wake the f*** up! Al Qaeda doesnt exist as such! It means "The database" and has always been a server owned by the CIA way before 2001. Your government needed a reason to go rampage around the world and created this all story! 9/11 was an inside job, all private investigations agree on that...The towers were blown up!
Ben Laden was killed way back in 2004 and Benazir Butho said it in 2007 on BBC but was killed shortly after. CIA did it? Dunno, sure, maybe.

Plus why isnt everyone here talking about Eastern Congo instead of Osama? There has been over 8Millions f***ing death due to an invasion, a genocide of the Congolese people by the Rwanda, Uganda & Burundi! All that so that we can have mobile phones, laptop and video game consoles! That's right 80% of the world Coltan (look it up) comes from that country.

No one is doing shit about this although it is an ongoing genocide!!! All these "world leaders" included our prime minister only go to Libya, Irak, Afghanistan just for freaking oil. They dont care about you or me!

It actually means ''The Base''.

http://gregoryfegel.sulekha.com/blo...-deputy-assistant-secretary-of-state-says.htm

If you want some answers then click the link. The public is so gullible. Don't automatically accept what the Government and the President says without doing your research first. There is no such muslim custom to throw a dead body overboard into the ocean. That was part of the cover. And if you don't believe in the fact that our President and government can just lie to the people to accomplish their agenda, then how do you explain Obama's fake birth certificate? It was clearly a fake, and for proof go here http://www.youtube.com/v/7s9StxsFllY.

Open your eyes people. Research the Gulf of Tonkin incident and see how that was used as a false flag operation to get us in the Vietnam War where so many people lossed their lives over a lie. And that is a fact. See how it was used again in 9/11 to control the middle east and get people to support war. Bin Laden and al-Qaeda is nothing more than a network that they CREATED to spread fear and to create the "boogeyman." All the evidence is there whether you choose to open your eyes and see it or not.

Hard to believe it took them almost 10 years to find him.

That's because they didn't really find him, he was already dead years ago.

Read the news and notice a few things about it? They can't even keep their story straight. First, there was a 40 minute 'firefight' and Osama pulled his wife infront of him and was shooting at the SEALS, who had then shot and killed the wife and bin Laden. Then, the story suddenly changes to the wife getting shot in the leg and living and Osama being unarmed but shot 'just incase'. THEN, a few days later, after the public is openly skeptical about the whole thing, Osama's 'daughter' comes forward and claims that she saw her father get shot and killed and the wife is now also 'coming forward' with these claims. Then, yet another story comes forward that one bullet had been shot...but what happened to this big 40 minute firefight?

Osama used to send out video messages all the time (some of the younger people here may not remember this). One was released in late 2001. He was skinny and pale (some of the paleness is because of the light, some of it is really how pale he had become). Just FYI, Osama's kidney problems had begun around 1998 and I believe I read that this video came out about two weeks after 9/11:

Not sure if the translation is even correct so don't believe what you read unless you understand the language. A doctor (Pakistani doctor, I think, I forget the name at the moment) had concluded that Osama was in the final stages of kidney failure (not sure if this is the exact video in which the doc saw Osama and concluded that). The night before 9/11, Osama was reportedly being treated for it and had also ordered two dialysis machines.

Now, let's take a look at the videos that came out AFTER the video I just posted:

There are a few more out there but it is NOT the real Osama. The real Osama was dying...the guy in the first video suddenly has a black beard and his skin isn't as pale. The second one is a fatass with much darker skin than the real Osama (anyone who claims this one is fat because of the screen, no way, look at the fingers...dude has chubby fingers, clearly, and it is so obvious that, even if the video were 'slimmed down', 'Osama' would still be a lot bigger than the real Osama). Also, where is his gun? How often do you see Osama without a gun nearby? In the first video, where the **** is he? Dude does NOT go into some random room like that and talks. It's like he went into a bathroom and recorded himself for MySpace. Whoever faked that video failed.

The first video I posted, if I remember correctly, was the last video the REAL Osama actually made. Fake ones, like the two I posted, came out here and there over the years, just to 'ensure' people that Osama was still out there and is a threat (which, in turn, gives the US a continued reason to stay in the war). So how do we go from getting regular video messages from Osama to getting NONE (besides fake ones)? Also, Osama has said that he praised what happened on 9/11 but had always publicly said that he was NOT involved in it. Even American news has said that he denies it. Now, tell me this...why the HELL would Osama deny it? Does that not sound stupid that someone who 'masterminded' the biggest terrorist attack would keep saying he didn't do it? This wouldn't be the first terrorist attack he has done so he was already a wanted man (just on a smaller scale) so why would he say he didn't have anything to do with it? What did he have to lose? It's BS. The man would walk all over that shit and praise his efforts like crazy. He wouldn't deny doing it. He was happy that it happened yet denies it? Failure on America's part to create the story. Makes no sense.

He was also never proven to be linked to 9/11. It was basically just assumed that he was....yet America doesn't try to debunk why he would deny it. His bodyguards were also caught in 2002...WITHOUT Osama....now how would Osama be without his guards? Oops, it's because he was already dead from his kidney failure.

Oil and money. This is why this whole story exists.