Osama bin Laden dead

its kinda sad how much ppl wanted him dead america doesnt get the worst attacks poorer countries like Pakistan, India and almost all of the Middle East get them. We have to realize that whatever Osama did he controlled Al Qaeda now they're just gonna go crazy...

its kinda sad how much ppl wanted him dead america doesnt get the worst attacks poorer countries like Pakistan, India and almost all of the Middle East get them. We have to realize that whatever Osama did he controlled Al Qaeda now they're just gonna go crazy...

...What?

It's sad that people wanted him dead? No it's not. He was bat-shit-crazy. He was responsible for how many deaths?

And Al Qaeda are already crazy.

news update.

The Taliban carried out a demonstration on the streets of Kabul, capital of Afganistan and vowed revenge, targeting the lives of top pakistani officials and said that they would leave the US alone if they did not take credit for his killing.

Hope the US responds responsibly.

i dont mean to say that he didnt deserve to die the fact is he did but he did in fact control them and thats why they were able to survive for so long now theyre just weak but theyre gonna do whatever they can such as bomb blasts etc i live in pakistan and last nite was probably the worst strike ever ppl werent going out on the street it was like everyone was scared of what was gonna happen and just 2 days ago 5 military vehicles in pakistan were bombed and a bunch of trainees and liutenants were killed theyre gonna do whatever they can now and thats pretty scary obama shud not have had him killed if he captured him at least they would have had some leverage...

If they have pics of the blood laden (bad pun) room he was killed in, you're insane if you think they didn't take pictures of his dead body. I don't know what the hold-up is, either, but the pics are out there, and I can almost guarantee that somebody will find them. I HATE conspiracy theories, but this one wreaks of it.

The only thing I can think of is that they put so many bullets in him that he's unrecognizable, but why not explain that instead of keeping us curious?

So yeah... Obama gets credit for this to help him out.. he needed it bad. This is not real, just like the man they call Osama bin Laden. I will never believe he is real and this just furthers my belief that the person just doesn't exist. Created. Thin air.

Killed to begin the push to reelect Obama. A simple stunt. What's next? He pulls troops in six months. After that? Reelected...

Does it matter? Nope. They could put a ****ing monkey in office and the same outcomes would happen. The President is just a symbol for the American people to throw their twinkies and beer cans at. He's no where at all in charge of making any decisions he catches the blame on.

The real dirties arent any where you or I can see.

If the Pres if just a symbol, then it doesn't matter who wins, so why do you care if he gets re-elected? :rolleyes:

news update.

The Taliban carried out a demonstration on the streets of Kabul, capital of Afganistan and vowed revenge, targeting the lives of top pakistani officials and said that they would leave the US alone if they did not take credit for his killing.

Hope the US responds responsibly.

uhh.. didn't they already announce that he was killed by american forces?

Yawn, guess alot of you care more about conspiracy then the effect this will have on American troops.

Wish we could be more like Russia and deal with terrorists via military protecting our own land and showing no tolerance.

This thread has gotten out of hand in a way.

American people wake the f*** up! Al Qaeda doesnt exist as such! It means "The database" and has always been a server owned by the CIA way before 2001. Your government needed a reason to go rampage around the world and created this all story! 9/11 was an inside job, all private investigations agree on that...The towers were blown up!
Ben Laden was killed way back in 2004 and Benazir Butho said it in 2007 on BBC but was killed shortly after. CIA did it? Dunno, sure, maybe.

Plus why isnt everyone here talking about Eastern Congo instead of Osama? There has been over 8Millions f***ing death due to an invasion, a genocide of the Congolese people by the Rwanda, Uganda & Burundi! All that so that we can have mobile phones, laptop and video game consoles! That's right 80% of the world Coltan (look it up) comes from that country.

No one is doing shit about this although it is an ongoing genocide!!! All these "world leaders" included our prime minister only go to Libya, Irak, Afghanistan just for freaking oil. They dont care about you or me!

uhh.. didn't they already announce that he was killed by american forces?
Yea, guess they want them to discredit it or something. Either way, it wont change much i guess. But its sad that innocent people in Pakistan and Afganistan who wish to lead normal lives away from war are suffering the most. The 9/11 incident was just a major one time attack on the US claiming about 3000 lives, which too is sad. However more people have died and have been suffering in these terrorist infested regions for over a decade now on a daily basis and it is they who are going to suffer in the coming times.

^ not gonna happen, that's good re-electing material for Obama. my bet is he cares more about that than a possible threat of american citizens in the near or not future. that's the bitter truth

LOL! Watch footage of all the news stations that were showing the towers at the time of the hits synchronized and one building has an explosion before the plane even hits on the rest of the footage! Plus a lot of the videos look like terrible editing. I hate the sheep in this country. All most of you do is believe what the television feeds to you. But whatever. Im wrong like always

Please tell me you're not one of those people who believe the moon landing was faked.

**** that, if they so much as threaten the US, we should nuke the shit out of the middle east.

Lol, wow. Just wow.

There are something like 350 million people in the middle east, most of whom probably hate Osama as much as you do.

Update...

Here's another pic... Feels a little more legit than the previous one, but still fake in my book.

LiveLeak-dot-com-9440b6283d24-osama_bin_laden_death_picture.jpg

**** that, if they so much as threaten the US, we should nuke the shit out of the middle east.

thats the thing though. all the terrorists groups that would attack us arent part of the governments there. thats partly the reason why these wars have been so hard, were not fighting a country who are subjectable to lets say the United Nations. these radical groups operate on their own so thats whats made it so hard for not just us to fight them (Russia)