Tekken 6 Or BlazBlue?

Kaleko Sparx

They both got added to the XBLM recently for $20. I'm leaning more towards T6, but I heard BlazBlue is pretty good. Which one?

These two games are so different that it really depends on your preference. Between the two however, Tekken is more similar to MK9. Juggles and combos work similarly.

Tekken will always be my favorite fighter. The game play has always been top notch. Tekken has always refined itself from the game before and it shows. Tekken is polished and there is a vast amount of moves in each characters arsenal. To me Mortal Kombat 9 has the rush down elements of Tekken. So if you like this aspect of MK 9 you'll love Tekken. Trust me you won't be disapionted. My suggestions are Paul of course, Lei, Law, and my personal favorites Asuka, and Xiaoyu.

Super Street Fighter 4 is the way to go... And soon AE will pretty much steal all the spotlight when it comes out in June...

Tekken 6 man! I've been playing it since it was released, and have every achievement, but still not bored of it! and the online is great.

Super Street Fighter 4 is the way to go... And soon AE will pretty much steal all the spotlight when it comes out in June...
What's AE? I already have SF4 and don't wanna play $30 dollars for an expansion.

But, thanks for all the suggestions everyone.

What's AE? I already have SF4 and don't wanna play $30 dollars for an expansion.

But, thanks for all the suggestions everyone.

There is already an "expansion" called SuperStreetFighter 4. AE = Arcade Edition, the next and last "expansion" of SF4. It is a whole Game actually, new Characters balance etc. pp. I have SF4, didnt buy SSF4, but i will buy SSF4 AE in June.
;)

There is already an "expansion" called SuperStreetFighter 4. AE = Arcade Edition, the next and last "expansion" of SF4. It is a whole Game actually, new Characters balance etc. pp. I have SF4, didnt buy SSF4, but i will buy SSF4 AE in June.
;)
Oh. If AE is coming to consoles, I'm definitely buying.

Get BlazBlue, only if you are willing to put in the work. BB is kinda slow when you're a beginner, but when you get to a higher level of play it gets REAL.