Tekken 6 Or BlazBlue?

Do not get Tekken 6!

I love Tekken, but Tekken 6 is just a pretty Tekken 5.

So go out and buy the 10 dollar Tekken 5 (Which comes with Tekken 1,2 & 3) and but BlazBlue.

Even though I've never heard of BlazBlue :)

For those that already Super Street Fighter IV, the a.e stuff will be downloadable just before its release. I cant wait!

I think I've seen it.

Is there like a liquid ghost guy with a mask?

Thats all I seem to remember.

I have both T6 and BBCS and they're both good games, but I prefer T6. BlazBlue is geared toward the harcore fighting crowd and has a steep learning curve, its definitely not the kind of fighter that you go to when you're hanging out with friends.

Do not get Tekken 6!

I love Tekken, but Tekken 6 is just a pretty Tekken 5.

So go out and buy the 10 dollar Tekken 5 (Which comes with Tekken 1,2 & 3)
Yea get Tekken5 for sure, I agree with that.
Saying "Tekken 6 is just a pretty Tekken 5" I have to wonder how much time you put in to either of them, because that hasn't been my experience at all, and I play them both on regular a basis.

I played them both religiously.

Maybe because I'm just a King whore.

It really feels that way to me though.

I also hated how you can't get past Dan rank without online, and how you can't do scenario mode with local co-op.
Also how P2 can't use his character's costumes locally.

Tekken IMO got bad after the years went by, I still have tekken 6, but it's not even hard to pull off a lol juggle combo that'll do +50% damage, in general if you're launched in the air, youre dead. BlazBlue isn't noob friendly with power skills and juggles that are jawsome. Every char is personalized. But if you're wanting an easier game without much work, go with tekken 6, it's pretty fun and mainly casual playing with no steep learning curves (or w/e they were called lol).
tl;dr If you want a game you'll have to milk for your experience, BlazBlue, if not, Tekken.