In this thread: we want cyborg smoke back and cyber sub zero gone

im fine with human smoke. however i wish cyborg smoke would be an alternate. the one thing i didnt like about the story mode was cyber sub zero. I'd rather have sub zero die as a human than have him transformed into some sort of robot.

im fine with human smoke. however i wish cyborg smoke would be an alternate. the one thing i didnt like about the story mode was cyber sub zero. I'd rather have sub zero die as a human than have him transformed into some sort of robot.

Amen, I really hope Sub is restored to human form in MK 10, I would'nt mind Smoke staying human either I think 2 cyborgs is enough, but I understand old school Smoke fans wanting robo-Smoke back, just as I, an old school Sub Zero fan want human Sub back for MK 10.

Well, in the case of Cyber Smoke, I'm pretty sure there will be DLC for him at one point, a lot of fans want his cyborg version.

People complained about the ninjas all being palette swaps and now everyone is complaining about the cyborgs and want the ninja versions back, lol.

I like that all ninjas looks similar, not equal but similar. Thats why i dont like Ermac anymore, because he looks too different to the other ninjas, actually he doesnt look like a ninja anymore, that why i dont like his look, although he has only a bit of red, his outfit should have more red on it.

Keep it how it is and have cyborg smoke and human sub as either unlockables or dlc.
That.
I like human Smoke. Sub I can go either way, I think he should be cyber in the next game, but if he got his human body back at the end I wouldn't mind. Cyber Smoke is a no-no, he has no humanity, he was just a stupid prop, and human Smoke looks so cool.

As for cyber Smoke DLC, why not, just as long as he doesn't looks like a cloud of smoke with suspenders, ie the worst character design in MK history.

As for cyber Smoke DLC, why not, just as long as he doesn't looks like a cloud of smoke with suspenders, ie the worst character design in MK history.

You are forgetting Mokap :p

I want both characters human, but SZ deserves more the human status because he was always like that, Smoke was 90% of the time a cyborg, but i really dont want neither of both being cyborgs, SZ and Smoke are my favourite Tag Team.

I wouldn't mind a Cyber-Smoke option, especially because of how much I love the blowing up the world fatality (can't for the life of me remember what it's called), but Cyrax was given that fatality later on, it could be bestowed upon him again. Honestly, I would love to see that fatality return, whether with a new Cyber-Smoke or with Cyrax I do not care.

I like that all ninjas looks similar, not equal but similar. Thats why i dont like Ermac anymore, because he looks too different to the other ninjas, actually he doesnt look like a ninja anymore, that why i dont like his look, although he has only a bit of red, his outfit should have more red on it.

His alt is awesome! I wish they actually made it his primary.

I am glad they made the ninjas looks different, it sets them apart from each other and gives them some individuality.

I am glad they made the ninjas looks different, it sets them apart from each other and gives them some individuality.

Agreed. I like how they all still have a general "ninja" vibe, but none of them are carbon copies. Puts them in the same class, but never lets you forget they're each different.

i want both.

for cyber smoke they should keep the trident spear but make it smoke oriented. like instead of a scorpion spear that pulls the opponent to you, as soon as the spear hits your opponent, it makes a cloud of smoke and your opponent teleports to right in front of you- doing the same thing as a spear in the same amount of time but still being Smoke's OWN move.

Yh, Ermac's alt is awesome I have to say, always I use ermac I select his alt, he looks like an evil ninja/sorcerer.

I'm all for Cyber / Robo Smoke.... do you think he should lose the grab cable from his chest plate?

I think robo smoke should be able to use oil slicks in his special moves along with the normal smoke special moves and be able to dowse himself in oil and ignite himself