Chess Kombat

tyson334

did anyone else enjoy the chess Kombat mode in MK Deception..and would anyone like to see it as dlc maybe?

I liked it and I wouldn't mind seeing it again, but I doubt they'd make it again, let alone (a lone?) a dlc.

Love it, wish their were more mini games in this one, I like the "Test your Might, Sight, ect" games but you could finish them in 5 sec

I liked Chess Kombat because you could make your own customized set of fighters to use. The possibilities during online play would be awesome.

Chess kombat was the best. I hope they bring that mode back in DLC or the next game. i wound take it over the Test Your Strike/Sight modes. Test Your Luck is great and Test Your Might is classic i would have liked it better though if they put Test Your Might in the ladder every couple of fights like in MK1(if im remembering correctly)

No. The game is back to its roots. The extra mini games (chess, kart racing, etc..) were filler and took away from what the game should be.

Honestly, it pains me to see Kratos in the game.

I loved chess kombat and puzzle kombat I loved from deception. Puzzle kombat always got our mates taking it way too seriously lol.

For selfish reasons I'd rather they concentrate on something else. I have it on psp.

I liked the extra minigames on the side they were fun, They should just hire a extra team just to do that so the game stays fine and we have some bonuses on the side.

Chess Kombat was my favorite mini-game ever in a Mortal Kombat game. I would love to see that brought back as DLC and maybe with some newly added twists too.

Online Chess Kombat could be good fun, especially if additional strategy were added to it, such as more spaces on the board with bonus modifiers. Perhaps a test your luck match on certain spots, or a test your might which you have to win to get a damage bonus during your next fight, things of that variety.

Online Chess Kombat could be good fun, especially if additional strategy were added to it, such as more spaces on the board with bonus modifiers. Perhaps a test your luck match on certain spots, or a test your might which you have to win to get a damage bonus during your next fight, things of that variety.

Definitely. Chess Kombat mixed with some Test Your Luck would be awesome, especially if it was an online mode. If it was DLC, I would easily buy it.