Training Problem

JoeSlab

I have been working on the konquest mode now for a few hours and when I came up againts scorpion the move I am supposed to do does not show up in the upper right hand corner any more.....I dont know if I did something to cause this or what I even tried starting over with a new profile but even in the beginning the move I am supposed to do doesnt show up....does anyone have any idea how to fix this???????

Read the context before the battle starts, generally when there are no instructions when the battle starts, its it the text before the battle starts, red it well

yeah it says about doing the combo where you switch styles....I understand all of that it has been the same throughout it just doesnt display the combo like it did before and doesnt acknowledge the move even when it is doen correctly anymore. I tried starting another profile and even deleting the profiles from the memory card but neither worked. I sent an email out to midway and even they dont have a response Im just thinking about taking it back I dont know what the problem could be....any other suggestions????

are you sure your doing the move? You wouldn't believe how many people think scorpions flaming circley kick thing is just the <+a or something

yeah Im sure IM doing it....my roomate also has done it a few times he has the game for xbox and he said that the moves should show up....its not that I cant do the moves its that I dont know what moves I am supposed to be doing because they arent shown in the upper right hand corner like they are supposed to be ... I even tried just pulling up the style change combos and tried all of them but nothing worked....I've been searching all over the internet but I cant find anyone who has even run into a similar problem and I emailed midway but they gave me a response that didnt help so Im just lost as to what to do but thanks for your input ......

Yeah I had that problem for a while too. It would never show up at first, I went back and started again, I thought it might have had something to do with that part at Chaosrealm with Hotaru, but no go on that either. I searched around for a while, tried a different profile, but nothing worked. But then I figured out that the reason it wasn't working was because instead of playing Mortal Kombat on my X-Box, I was actually having sex with your mom.

McShorty said:
Yeah I had that problem for a while too. It would never show up at first, I went back and started again, I thought it might have had something to do with that part at Chaosrealm with Hotaru, but no go on that either. I searched around for a while, tried a different profile, but nothing worked. But then I figured out that the reason it wasn't working was because instead of playing Mortal Kombat on my X-Box, I was actually having sex with your mom.

Lol. I thought he was being serious up until that last part :lol: