Bad Name

MKFrEaK2

Dude, "Shaolin Monks" kinda sucks as a new name, I mean look at the past! Mortal Kombat has always been about death and killing. MK: Deadly Alliance, that's nice and fits in with Mortal Kombat. MK: Deception, that's pretty good, too! But Shaolin Monks doesn't sound lika a new MK game! It doesn't have a scary, bloody name like it should!

huh....as stated in so many topics in the MK Kommunity Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks isn't going to be MK7.it's more along the lines of the MK Mythologies series wich is more of an adventure game,

what would you rather it was called?
"Mortal Kombat: Punch The Fuckers"???
"Mortal Kombat: Go To Sleep Bitch"???
"Mortal Kombat: Liu And Kung's Wacky Misadventures"???

Don't question Mr. Boon. He will destroy you

lol. The game is an adventure game, but if it was another MK fighting game with the name, MK:SM, then it would be sucky.

BlackWarrior said:
awesome. i loved mk mythologies and special forces. cant wait til it comes out.

I don't know how u could love those games. Anyway I might check this game out when it comes next year.

Its named "sholin monks" because every character that ever appeared in mk belonged to a clan, white lotus, lin kui, shurai ryu, black dragon, red dragon, etc. its about one clan trying to defeat other clans, what more can ya say?

Raintile said:
Its named "sholin monks" because every character that ever appeared in mk belonged to a clan, white lotus, lin kui, shurai ryu, black dragon, red dragon, etc. its about one clan trying to defeat other clans, what more can ya say?

Not much. That pretty much covers it.