Official Complaints Thread

Hey all,

I'm having serious issues with desynchronization whenever I play any sort of (XBL.) Any time I mash a bunch of buttons, the game desyncs. In fact, I have not been able to complete a single match as a result... : ( I have *all* the DLC and a very good connection at my school.

Any ideas? Thanks

Why did they never fix the online?
The patch didn't do shit .. I'm tired of losing because I couldn't block or inputted something completely different from what I intended.

I'm not gonna lie, as much as I love Scorpion, it annoys me that they made him so broken that people who are just starting out with the game immediately go to him as he's WAY too accessible and powerful.

I'm not gonna lie, as much as I love Scorpion, it annoys me that they made him so broken that people who are just starting out with the game immediately go to him as he's WAY too accessible and powerful.

But he's entitled to such brokenness based on star power alone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Many difficult movesets such as Skarlet's Sheeva's and Stryker's.

I don't think any character's movesets are terribly difficult in MK9.
Some just take more getting used to.
Although, getting used to a moveset and difficulty are subjective to how YOU prefer to play.

If your play style is that of a rush-down / in your face character, then Sub-Zero (a defensive character / zoner) and Noob Saibot (a zoner) probably wouldn't be right for you, either, and you'd probably get very frustrated with them too.

You don't jump around like a jackass.
You are one of the few people who have mastered a handful of characters, and are really good with them.

That's the thing with MK9.
Mastering the entire roster, or attempting to get good with everyone is not something that many people can do.
Aside from Check 4900, TylerLantern and some of those sick YouTube combo people, most people stick to about 4 or 5 characters that they are comfortable with, and they get good with those.
And even then, there's a difference between doing combos on a stationary dummy and against another person in competition.

I know that I don't like Sheeva's moveset, but I also know that Sheeva's play style doesn't coincide with how I like to play.

My characters are Sub-Zero, Rain, Nightwolf and Shang Tsung (who I'm trying to get better with).
I may dabble in other characters on the roster for shits and giggles, but I know who I feel the most comfortable with.

Ames does jump around like a jackass lol.
I NJP him 3 times in a row once.

But thats what makes him so lovable :love:

Scorpion broken? What sort of fukkery is this? Scorpion is nowhere near broken, lmao. His pokes are shitty, his wake up game is shitty, his armour is pretty shitty, he doesn't have many normals that stand out, really, his specials are mediocre... he's a high risk/high reward character. How is he broken?

Kabal is broken. Scorpion... no, just no.

and @Nasty if a character is too difficult for you, then don't play them, simple as that. Do you want to press one button or something? This isn't the Naruto shippuden games. If everything is easy, then there is no learning curve. That's no fun whatsoever. Plus, the only execution heavy character you mentioned there was Skarlet.

My complaint is that NRS listened to a bunch of 420skrublords with GTs like Nan5H4nKER 69 and nerfed Kano, a mid tier character, leaving him with no tools to do anything. NRS... don't listen to people who complain about 'noobiness' online and ragequit when things don't go their way... because that's exactly who was crying for Kano nerfs.

I

You don't jump around like a jackass.
You are one of the few people who have mastered a handful of characters, and are really good with them.

That's the thing with MK9.
Mastering the entire roster, or attempting to get good with everyone is not something that many people can do.
Aside from Check 4900, TylerLantern and some of those sick YouTube combo people, most people stick to about 4 or 5 characters that they are comfortable with, and they get good with those.
And even then, there's a difference between doing combos on a stationary dummy and against another person in competition.

I know that I don't like Sheeva's moveset, but I also know that Sheeva's play style doesn't coincide with how I like to play.

My characters are Sub-Zero, Rain, Nightwolf and Shang Tsung (who I'm trying to get better with).
I may dabble in other characters on the roster for shits and giggles, but I know who I feel the most comfortable with.

I learned little bits from each character, but I had my main three I was pretty good with.