Johnny Cage's X-Ray counter glitch is the only thing OP in this game, until NRS patches it. Don't believe me? What this:
Raiden IS pretty unfair. His superman is extremely fast, it can hit you when you duck, when blocked it usually puts him out of punishable range, etc. Note that I'm talking for the majority of the people online when I say it's not punishable. Most people punish by uppercutting, and don't know to dash and combo.
People will do one of 3 things with him.
1. Superman: This can be blocked. But if you start blocking it they will just teleport and grab.
2. Teleport and grab: This can be avoided, but if you start avoiding it by crouching and not blocking or jumping, they will superman you.
3. Teleport and Superman: See #1.
It's like paper rock scizzors, and it's really annoying. If they change it up randomly then most of the time they will hit you with something.
Superman: You don't have to do this!
Lobo: I want an "I Killed Supes" t-shirt!
I play raiden on semi highlyskilled ranks and trust me, skilled players KNOW how to counter him AND punish EF with combos. EVERYTIME.
Raiden is sort of easy to win with vs casual players thou.
He is not really OP. But god-like (who said god) vs bad and unaware-of-mechanic players.
Superman: You don't have to do this!
Lobo: I want an "I Killed Supes" t-shirt!
Avatar by xamoel
Practically all characters have super fast moves, sektor's TP nightwolf's charge and I am not mentioning the cheapest of all: The gold price goes to Noob's teleport
let me start by saying the gameplay is amazing!!, however i have a few issues id like to get off my chest,
1. Subzero totally sucks! - never used him much anyway but i feel sorry for fans of the MK1+2+3 subzeros because this time round he is just way too slow and usless!
2. Sindels Scream!!,,,what scream? she just goes, 'reh!' massive dissapointment for me as i was always a fan and her and everything else about her is spot on and she has great moves and combos, but the scream is terrible, the MK3 version was way better and she actually screamed!, with todays technology it should sound like a mazzive echo through the mountains! not just 'reh!' she sounds like a raptor from jurassic park and the way she ducks down to charge it up is pointless, overall they really fuc*d up such an awesome iconic move and should of stayed true to the MK3 scream.
3. classic counters missing and other classic stuff that should be essential - some moves dont have the same properties they used to and does not make sense why they would change this, heres some examples, barakas chop chop move ( <,<,square) looks good and is still brutal but mileenas teleport kick overpowers it, she should get chopped to bits, plus i prefered the old annimation where he held them higher with straight arms they should of made the old MK2 version with the straight arms higher up the enhanced version rather than just add an extra 2 hits onto it,
* nightwolf cant reflect cyraxes net??? why? he just absorbes it,
* cages nuts punch is blockable while standing, you should have to duck to block that, same goes for mileenas roll
* lui kang does not make his classic 'wahta whata whata' sound when he bicycle kicks, that should be essential!! they gave raiden his classic sounds on his torpedo move
Sheeva - what the hell!! her design looks so unfinished, and plastic, even on the select screen she looks like a half finished Z brush render
4, lazy enhancors, some of the enhanced moves are awesome and can help lenghthen combos like kung laos hat, mileenas teleport kick for example, but some of them seem a bit lazy and just do the same thing as the original move but take a bit more health and maybe glow, like lui kangs fireballs, barakkas chop chop move.
lame Fatalities - lets face it,,,they suck!!! and they suck bad, besides a few good stage fatalities the normal ones suck and ive seen them all now and besides 3 of them the rest all suck,, so 3 good ones out of 56!! thats bad results!!
the 3 i like are - kung laos ground hat - barakas take a spin - and ermacs pest control
alternate costumes - they suck!! you knows it! but meh, at least most the originals ones are good
well thats all my little complaints bout the new MK, mainly just small things but overall the gameplay is great so im still happy with it and cant way to play online!!
One complaint, and only one complaint...
PUT BANE IN INJUSTICEDESHI BASARA
Here's my complaint: When playing local multiplayer, only the first player controller shows all the fatalities. If the person using the second controller wins, it will only show the first fatality.
Graphics wise I'm going to have to say the hair of Cage and Smoke. Completely awful looking on both.
Not a big fan of Sub Zero, but he has been flat out nerfed and is Scorpion's whipping boy. If you freeze someone from accross the screen what the hell are you supposed to do to get your hit in? You can't make it to the other side before the player unfreezes. All you can do is ice slide. Should have at least had his teleport.
Team Chris RedfieldCM Punk > You
I love this game, but, since there is no such thing as "100% perfect game", yeah, some few minor things could be present, or , done better.
My complaints :
- No record function for online fights, or ladder fights
- No Skarlet in the disc as normal playable character (well, at least , not a fully Skarlet)
- No 1 vs 1 CPU option
- No rolling recovery techniques explained in Tutorial
- No Cyber Sub-Zero alternate costume
Other than that, I can accept the game the way it is.
Skarlet : Kunoichi warrior, Kodachi master, Kunai expert.
No complaints....except that damn monster that keeps popping out every time you enter the Krypt. Can you imagine cruising the Krypt while you're high or drunk??
"THE REALEST OF THE REAL"
I am having a serious problem with Cyber Subzero. I can't pull out his X-Ray... when I trigger it he changes sides. Anyone else having this problem? I am a PS3 user. That's the only X-Ray I can't pull out in the game. It's like it's not coded in the program or something. The CPU can do it though.
- CPU characters just spam the same move until they win, especially on higher difficulties/levels.
- CPU characters go tryhard sometimes if you start doing well against them.
- Shao Kahn has way too much health and does way too much damage.
- No 1v1 option.
- Everyone, I mean EVERYONE online is a douchebag.
- Everyone online obviously either has no life or job and they play this game and learn it way too much or they just use scorpion or similar and spam teleports. Why can I beat all my friends who've been playing MK for years and breeze through the story on normal, but not beat any of these dicks that play online?
- There is no way to turn off the krypt demon.
- Sometimes the game seems to be trying to piss you off. I understand having a challenge but making higher levels of AI do nothing but spam is just dumb and bad programming, especially when you can't change the difficulty mid-ladder or save your progress on the ladder.
- 10 fights in ladder is kind of a lot, I usually end up going out somewhere or getting too pissed off to continue before the 10 fights are over. Why can't you save your progress?
- What the hell is with the camera in the krypt, seriously.
- The nekropolis is a pain to browse through because of the loading times.
- The community for this game is shit. There are the people that blindly defend it who usually have bad grammar and just act like they want to pour their money into the game, there are the people who are really good and act smug about it like they're awesome for spending so much time on something so insignificant, and there are the few average casual players.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)