Official Complaints Thread

Re: Should Ermac get nerfed ?

The term 'nerf' is so stupid, I wish people would stop using it.

Anyways, I said it in another thread, but there is always a way to beat a character. I agree, he is annoying to face and does use the same move over and over again, but I won more times against him than lost. Be patient, kick his ass, rinse and repeat.

Re: Should Ermac get nerfed ?

Ermac as a whole character is fine and balanced, no need changes. His move only does damage if you dont block. All his moves are easily punished.

1.WTF happened to online replays

2.Krypt needs more better things to unlock instead of mostly arts. We need videos,unlock other alities,kharacters,more alts,stages,etc..

3.Some of the fatalities are ridiculous. I still f-ing hate how they fall apart after Cyrax's net fatality. It looks like somone pulled their arms off instead of just falling, plus why the hell do only 2 of Sheeva's arms fall off. Thats being lazy

4.Any costume we see in any mode should be able to be unlocked,period.

5.Cant believe they left Friendships out

6.Training mode is not that deep

7. Why cant we do Babalities and stage fatalities in the fatality trainer?

8.Where the hell is all the stage fatalities they bragged about, especially the Bell Tower and Goro's Lair. A hacker saw in the files that at LEAST 10-15 stages have fatalities, so where are they??

9.Xrays need to be sped up ALOT. Wayyyy to slow

10.Sub Zero's ground Freeze needs to be replaced with his MK2 one where they slip

11.Missing some key modes that other games have like Vs CPU,survival,Time Trials

12.Challenge Tower prize is a joke, but the challenge Tower itself is awesome

13.I f-ong hate how they nerfed some of these kharacters so much now, especially Scorpion. Those combos were fun as hell to do and just cuz ppl whine like little *****es cuz they dont know how to use the block button, we get screwed. a BIG FU to all you whiners

14.Hair physics

15. Hell stage fatality- I was hoping to hear the kharacters scream after getting their face stuffed in the lava

16. Speaking of screams- Screams from the older game were MUCH better than this game

17.Dead Pool fatality-They should of had 2 different version. 1 like the klassic hold lp and lk and uppercut in the acid and the other, do the stage fatality button combination and have them put them on the hook and get lowered into the acid.

Raiden is pissing me off.

Seriously- Raiden needs to be nerfed.

I was playing against this guy just now. We went 5 matches, I kicked his ass every time- I even got a flawless victory twice. He used Raiden 4 times, then Kitana once. On the 6th match, all he does is use that "charge" attack with Raiden where he flies accross the screen and smashes you into the wall. Now I know that I can just duck and block that, but it's incredibly annoying. After 5 matches, he finally won by a small amount simply because he kept doing that same stupid thing.

This attack is just complete BS. It's like a get out of jail free card. Getting your ass handed to you? Backed into a corner while somebody is using combos? No worries! Just use that thing and it'll automatically get you out of the situation and do way too much damage to the person attacking you. Forget using skill or tactics or even combos, just spam that over and over and eventually you'll win by sheer luck.

Does anyone else think Raiden needs to be nerfed? Or at least this particular attack? Because I'm sorry, but nobody should be able to win a match by literally just spamming the one same move over and over.

Re: Raiden is pissing me off.

well everyone spams alot soo...u should get used to it..i use raiden but i dont spam that special where he flies across the map..

well everyone spams alot soo...u should get used to it..i use raiden but i dont spam that special where he flies across the map..

Uh there's a difference between spamming and just being a *****. I'll admit, I play as Scorpion and a lot of my playing consists of flame porting, spearing, triple punching, etc. But at least I mix it up, and use the moves effectively. 90% of the time when I play vs someone using Raiden, they just use that charge attack. That's ALL they do.

Its not the Superman that pisses me off, u just have to learn to block.........Its that damn teleport

inb4Spammingisalegitimatetactic.

It's gonna happen. Personally, I don't mind that much. (still haven't played online, so I dunno how long that will last, though)

i know it's the flying jinko not the god damn superman

Seriously- Raiden needs to be nerfed.

I was playing against this guy just now. We went 5 matches, I kicked his ass every time- I even got a flawless victory twice. He used Raiden 4 times, then Kitana once. On the 6th match, all he does is use that "charge" attack with Raiden where he flies accross the screen and smashes you into the wall. Now I know that I can just duck and block that, but it's incredibly annoying. After 5 matches, he finally won by a small amount simply because he kept doing that same stupid thing.

This attack is just complete BS. It's like a get out of jail free card. Getting your ass handed to you? Backed into a corner while somebody is using combos? No worries! Just use that thing and it'll automatically get you out of the situation and do way too much damage to the person attacking you. Forget using skill or tactics or even combos, just spam that over and over and eventually you'll win by sheer luck.

Does anyone else think Raiden needs to be nerfed? Or at least this particular attack? Because I'm sorry, but nobody should be able to win a match by literally just spamming the one same move over and over.

no:) he most certainly does not need to get nerfed because of his electric fly.

I feel sorry for the OP.. Jade will do her stick and then decapitate fatality on him :/ :p

seriously though, if someone's not good, he'll find a player he can use and spam a move to win. that kinda people obviously can't enjoy the game fully and can't win anyone but mediocre or too bad players. it's not raiden's fault, every player has at least one move you can spam

Yea dude I'm with you on that one and when ever a scrub with raiden actully starts to use combos you can't block the last hit no matter what and the last hit is a pop up so here's a scrubs pattern teleport ,the lame 3 hit with pop up,then flying thunder god move over Nd over again so sum1 needs to find a way to stop these noobs