Official Complaints Thread

Re: johnny cage's handwraps

It represents his attitude.

It should have been his intro:
He's wrapping his arms, then he looks over and says "Wait, this guy's a pushover!"
And stops wrapping his arms then gets into his stance.

id respect that. id also lol pretty hard

I like it, as previously stated I think it fits with his attitude and to me looks more dynamic than a perfect hand wrap.

With the way he has his hand wraps, he might as well not wear any at all. I don't care care for them functionally or aesthetically.

Aesthetically, I think they're very attractive. I love how the ends hang loose.

Wow, this thread is pointless. I am sorry. Why would you complain about his handwraps? Why would you complain about something little like that anyways? Johnny Cage looks good and badass in this game. The way he is dressed expresses the type of person Johnny Cage is. You guys should be complaining about the story or the gameplay instead of something little like this. SMH.

Last edited:

Johnny found those wraps on the floor of the flesh pits. He was with Kitana at the time and she pointed out that those wraps were the ones Mileena wore on her hot, sweaty, toned, naked body. Johnny said "really?!" Then he smelled the wraps and wrapped them around his arms. He occasionally sniffs them before fighting.

Johnny found those wraps on the floor of the flesh pits. He was with Kitana at the time and she pointed out that those wraps were the ones Mileena wore on her hot, sweaty, toned, naked body. Johnny said "really?!" Then he smelled the wraps and wrapped them around his arms. He occasionally sniffs them before fighting.

Hehehe :) This is good, I must tell my Cage-playing friend. +rep

I think the wraps are fine, complaining about wraps is just as lame as complaining about the girls wearing high heels to fight...they might not be practical, but there they are lol

and to be honest, Johnny Cage should've gotten the flesh pit alternate costume instead of Mileena lol :cool:

So that's what they were for.

I go to all this trouble to right a novel about my complaints and it doesn't turn into a Johnny Cage thread, it turns into a Johnny Cage hand-wraps thread? xD

Smooth.

The longer the game is out the more people will complain about the most ridiculous things. Someone yesterday was complaining about Johnny cage's straps on his forearms. I just had to shake my head on that one, I think it was even made into a thread lol. People were evencomplaining about certain characters eye colors a few months ago, that deserved a facepalm too. Its not like you can really see the eyes anyway when the fight is going on.

Last edited:
I started a similar topic a while back, but got bad rep-ed and a mod closed it ... No comment :/

Anyways, if there's one thing to complain about, I'd say the story. I hate how inconsistent it is with the older MK games. Kitana and others in MK1, Goro seen alive during MK2-3 (was presumed dead until MK4), Liu Kang being present at the time of the attack on the shaolin monestary (MK2 bio said he found them dead when he went back), and so on and so forth.

If you've been playing MK since the early 90s, and was really into the story, you'd know what I'm talking about.

Should Ermac get nerfed ?

Ok so i HAAAAAAAAATE playing against ermac online.

A) he does too much dmg in so little hits i mean just his frontal air grabbing thing does 11% dmg
B) he is easily used to spam and hard to punish from far away if u don't have a teleport.

ofcourse this is just my opinion. maybe i just dont like him. just wanted to know if anyone else feels the same way ^^

Re: Should Ermac get nerfed ?

I kind of agree, i dont mind the damage tho, i just think the hit boxes for his telekinetic push and his telekinetic slam should be a lot smaller and then it wouldnt be that much of a threat

I kind of agree, He's like a Mini-boss character
(Other than Sheeva)
He Has very strong moves, and his moves are all variety. Most people dont have EVERY type of move like he does.
He has Teleport, Projectile, Stun, And MORE!

dont we all mate dont we all think he should get nerfed all this guy did was lift me up wait till i hit the ground then just spammed it over and over i won one round though