Official Complaints Thread

my only complaint is that my game keeps freezing at certain parts. i was doing ladder with kitana, got to about th5 match ofatr i win it freezes. every time. help me out? do i ned to get a new game or will nrs fix this when it patches. where can i sent my complaint to other than this? the mk site?

- Freezing & lag
- The online matching thing.
- More more characters & favourites, but hopefully via DLC. hehe
- The time it takes to master a character, seriously 24h per character is a tad bit long.
- The no logical order of the Krypt.
- The leaving out the other - alities.
- Boss characters not being playable.
- Ryu Hyabusa not as Xbox Exclusive ! hahaha ! (Would have been awesome though)

well i dont know about some of the complaints except the online stuff
for me the only thing thats been bothering is because i dont use it as much is the X-ray
i wish u can use it only once a match, period.... and make it hard to land

as for sub-zero, he is slow but my fav to use... strong with easy combos... and is the best to use as a counter based fighter
they better not change him
the ice puddle is useful, you just have to know when to use and use it with enhanced to surprise ur opponent

When Johnny Cage rips the upper half of his opponent's body off during his Head's Up fatality, the opponents legs aren't grounded in any way.

I was hoping for a new character or two and a few post-MK3 characters, but hey, at least that's what we have DLC for and we are getting Scarlet and Kenshi.

Why does the hottest chick in Mortal Kombat have to be the one with the ****ed up monster face? just saying...

They wanted to make up Mileena's messed up face with a nice body and very skimpy costumes, I guess.

Last edited:
How is Tanya an exception of the so called "worthless" characters post-UMK3? LOL
From a design point of view I saw potential in Tanya & Quan Chi from MK4 even if the game was pretty bad to me personally so there you have it. As I mentioned it was a personal opinion if you cared to even read the first line I wrote.

I'm even less of a fan of the games following MK4 as only a few characters we're even slightly memorable or good designs but then again that's my opinion. As far as post-MK4 roster possibilities Kenshi was a good choice and I didn't mention him since he's already been set for DLC pretty much. Others I found slight interest in we're Havik because of his unique style & Frost but she's pretty much a clone of sub zero. Although she could've been cool as a faster version of Sub we already have Cyber Sub-Zero which would make the trio overkill.

I might have come out blunt but then again that's how I felt about some characters I'd rather not see added. As I've mentioned before I've been more than happy with the roster we currently have since pretty much everyone from the most memorable era of MK are present (MK1-UMK3) and I think NRS should focus on other extras first over DLC characters.

*All the female characters have the exact same body type, and their primary outfits are far too slutty. At least there's alternate costumes to fix this annoyance.

*Challenge Tower is way too repetitive, and sometimes cheap.

*The reward for completing the 300th Challenge. Seriously?

*Kabal spamming. Reminds me way too much of the Flash.

*The dialogue is incredibly cheesy.

*Liu Kang sucks big time in this game.

*Noob is terrible.

*Cyber Sub-Zero was unnecessary, and is a waste of space.

*The Krypt navigation is too stiff.

*I haven't played online yet, because I'm getting Internet hooked up in my room on the barracks next week. But, if you're releasing a game and hyping its online value, then you better insure that you justify your hype.

Re: I hate Raiden

It's not Raiden's fault, it's the people using him.

It's his fault that he is the best, though =)

I highly Aggre, A mediocore player could probably own me with him.....he def needs to be nerfed, i was just talkin about this last night wit my bro lol

i think raiden is strong but i dont believe he needs a nerf, you might as well nerf kung lao kabal scorpion smoke and ermac if you nerf raiden

We don't need naked Raiden and (imo) we don't really need nerfed Raiden. We need to bloody nerf Noob, that's who.

damn i was gonna say dont let jade find out but there she is.

but ya what she said it's not him its the player

Question: what happened to learning to play and not want every thing nerfed?

i mean it's been what a week or to nobody could have even scraped the surface of these characters and every on want this and that player nerfed give it time guys.

Last edited:

definately needs to be slowed doen I think his teleport is too fasr you dont have time to react to it