Official Complaints Thread

Not really harsh at all. Just blunt. If you sugar coat everything you say and are scared to offend people, then you'll never get your point across.

So I can't reply to him if he doesn't quote me?

The you's in MY post

You complain and complain until they change it, even if there is a way around it you refuse to take the time to learn it

Were in general. My post had nothing to do with Kzaoo.

Not really harsh at all. Just blunt. If you sugar coat everything you say and are scared to offend people, then you'll never get your point across.

There's being blunt, and then there's being an asshole. Calling me and people "like me" the whiny trash that's ruining Mortal Kombat is a really nasty thing to do. I won't hold it against you, but you should really keep that fanboy anger in check.

Who are you quoting? I never said "like you," and I never called anyone "whiny trash."

All I basically said was put some effort in trying to deal with things that you struggle with instead of complaining and asking for nerfs. I never said anything about people being trash; I'm not so arrogant and I understand that not everybody has the time to learn everything about the game. That doesn't mean that they should whine about it, though.

"Instead of just complaining all the time, learn how to fight against characters. If you whine and whine, nothing will change. If you actually open your eyes, sometimes you realise things aren't as good as they seem. There are legit OP characters, like Kabal, Kenshi and Freddy and then there's characters that people just complain about because they're too lazy to get their shit together."

That was the post you replied to originally. If I was being an asshole, you would know about it.

Last edited:
Is anyone else bothered by the damage on the models? The concept of actual visual damage is cool but I always thought it went too overboard. It always makes me OCD when I'm having a nice smooth ladder with my favorite character and his face is completely ripped open. I know its Mortal Kombat but it flares up the OCD. Like when Kabal's mask breaks off, its like "That's his iconic mask gone after one hit to the face!". Sometimes it looks as if you took more of a beating.

Anyways, it looks like MKX may be handling this concept better.

I liked how they looked lol after all thet are doing moves that would kill you instantly, like Kitana's X-Ray.

I think I'm the only one who wants to see moves that kill like Cassie's X-Ray in MKX. Lol