Official Complaints Thread

Re: hate spammers!!

No offense but you pick the two most noob-friendly characters in the game that both have teleports and you're still getting zoned?......

When they throw a fireball, then teleport.

Reactions: DCP

ill try if im in that situation again, but most possible he throws grenades

So you were playing with Scorpion and Ermac who BOTH have a teleport and didn't realize you can wait till he fires jump and teleport to him? WOW.

No offense but you pick the two most noob-friendly characters in the game that both have teleports and you're still getting zoned?......

When they throw a fireball, then teleport.

are u serious? u think i didnt try that? it takes time while you try to teleport and the dumb with stryker didnt stop like for real he was all the way across and was shoting as if he tought it was call of duty , i wait till he stop (to then do it again, almost half of the half of a second) to teleport but every time i failed with both chrs, rlly if i could hav done somethin then i wouldnt hav post this thread

are u serious? u think i didnt try that? it takes time while you try to teleport and the dumb with stryker didnt stop like for real he was all the way across and was shoting as if he tought it was call of duty , i wait till he stop (to then do it again, almost half of the half of a second) to teleport but every time i failed with both chrs, rlly if i could hav done somethin then i wouldnt hav post this thread

You're right. Stryker is the most broken character in the game. No, in videogames. No, in videogame history. There is no way to counter his gun shots at all. No way. At. All. The only thing you can do when someone picks Stryker is quit. Then take your disc out of the machine, put it back in the box and take the game back to the store and exchange it for 'My Little Pony Dress-up 2011'.

Hope this helps.

You're right. Stryker is the most broken character in the game. No, in videogames. No, in videogame history. There is no way to counter his gun shots at all. No way. At. All. The only thing you can do when someone picks Stryker is quit. Then take your disc out of the machine, put it back in the box and take the game back to the store and exchange it for 'My Little Pony Dress-up 2011'.

Hope this helps.

lol true that............but no!! theres people that know how to use stryker and dont over use his special moves and know how to do amazing comobs, there is just people that put the disc of mk thinking that is bad company

thought id give an actual peice of advice learn a combo or two wit jade an keep usin back forward all his grenades/ bullets will go right through you

thought id give an actual peice of advice learn a combo or two wit jade an keep usin back forward all his grenades/ bullets will go right through you

never think of that , actually very useful (for spammers lik that)

Yes!!

I didn't even think of that... too many buttons! =D

MK9 would be perfect if it had less buttons. Imagine how awesome a MK9 game in a Dragon's Lair arcade cabinet would be... WHOA! =O

Then everyone would be good at it. Then hats the point of playing lol plus it's only 5 buttons

There is no way to counter his gun shots at all. No way. At. All.

Gotta love the scrubs that don't know how to play the game, that just go around saying something has no counter in the whole game. I guess smoke doesn't have a Projectile parry special, i guess Sub-zero can't slide, i guess Kenshi and Nightwolf don't have projectile reflection specials, i guess jade doesn't have a projectile invincibility special, and i guess like half the characters in the game don't have teleports.

That being said, i really hope he was just trolling because if not, i am saddened by the scrubiness of some people.
Not trying to blow up the original poster or anything but this guy i'm replying to is just about as scruby as they come.

Gotta love the scrubs that don't know how to play the game, that just go around saying something has no counter in the whole game. I guess smoke doesn't have a Projectile parry special, i guess Sub-zero can't slide, i guess Kenshi and Nightwolf don't have projectile reflection specials, i guess jade doesn't have a projectile invincibility special, and i guess like half the characters in the game don't have teleports.

That being said, i really hope he was just trolling because if not, i am saddened by the scrubiness of some people.
Not trying to blow up the original poster or anything but this guy i'm replying to is just about as scruby as they come.

u never expect a spammer so u never planned to select the player to avoid him so umm yeah mr.knoweverything what r u gonna do? let him beat u with his crappy gp and then pick a character to counter attack his stupidity? why ? is just ruining the gameplay

Gotta love the people who don't understand sarcasm ;)

Gotta love the people who don't understand sarcasm ;)

:congrats:

u never expect a spammer so u never planned to select the player to avoid him so umm yeah mr.knoweverything what r u gonna do? let him beat u with his crappy gp and then pick a character to counter attack his stupidity? why ? is just ruining the gameplay

Well i definitely won't go to some forum crying about how i can't deal with spammers. I would do my best and if he beat me I would send him or her and message saying "good game, you outplayed me, good s**t" and then i would try and better my game. I would also see if he wants to accept a friend request and play him more because the only way you can learn how to beat something is to keep trying.

Overall I think MK9 is an excellent game. That being said I was shocked by a few developer choices. Kano has two heart fatalities and no knife or eye laser fatalities? Imagine an execution style Kano throat slit...tell me that wouldn't be badass. Cyrax's net fatality is garbage, if you aren't gonna do it like Resident Evil laser trap style then don't put it in the game. Hats messing up the fatality animations, they come off during xrays so why not fatalities? They have ONE dismember animation...you're telling me Baraka's blades would sever an arm like that? I want clean cuts for blades and burnt non-bleeding arms for Raiden's fatality. That animation only works for arm rips. If they had to give Kano two heart rips than atleast change the camera angle so that I don't see the perfectly intact backbone and ribs after he puts his arm through. I understand there are limitations but it drives me crazy when I see these things. Am I alone on this?

Jax's ground pound is way to slow, opponent can easily time being knocked to the ground and get up, not jumping, but still feet on the ground and not get effected.