Official Complaints Thread

I think it really sucks that a lot of people have ruined the image of some characters and put them in a category that not everyone is in but everyone will be assumed to be in (scrub/spam characters).

This is exactly how I feel... :(

I've had a few instances where I've come across Sektor players that just become teleport punch happy all of a sudden :O that move is too fast for me :( I have a hard time getting around it sometimes

I do too.

I have zero respect for Raiden players.
All because of skill less spammers.

Even if I see a skilled Raiden players, I remain unimpressed.

But I love Etryus :)

I'll make you love Raiden again, that will be my new objective :)

awww man :( I'm running into tons of people now that don't have the recent patch that was FREE!!!! and it came with skins :'( so I cant use Skarlet when I fight them and shes all I wanna use right now :'( no fair

DLC isn't too expensive, just buy a 20$ psn card and you'll be set for like 3-4 dlc's

It is too expensive. Think about it, you pay $60 for the game (assuming you paid full price, that is), then another $20 just for 4 more characters? Yeah, that's just too expensive. I say those 4 characters should be no more than $10 altogether.

Raiden players are rock hard! I'm a scorp player but the only time I spam is when my opponent spams. And I only spam hellfire. Good if they keep thinking youll teleport while holding block. Mind games babeh! I absolutely hate Kung Laos too. A tag team against Kung Lao and raiden would be a nightmare!

I can bare Raiden players although I have yet to see one that hasnt just spammed the flying move to get you in a corner then corner combo the crap out of you but I really have no respect for smoke players I HATE Smoke!

There are too many buttons as well. If Streets of Rage teaches us anything, it's that you never need anything more than jump and punch.
Yes!!

I didn't even think of that... too many buttons! =D

MK9 would be perfect if it had less buttons. Imagine how awesome a MK9 game in a Dragon's Lair arcade cabinet would be... WHOA! =O

They need to balance things even more,and especially some characters.They have to make some special moves more punishable(like raiden torpedo),if you block them they are in your mercy,so everyone should think before execute.I also miss stages from the old games(mk3 against motaro),and some music(mk3 temple?I loved the original way too much).I hate how things with DLC have become.We pay enough extra money...If they gave us all the costumes for free i wouldnt complain too much,but this DLC thing is becoming a rip-off.If it wasnt for capcom with sf4 DLC which is over the top people would complain even more.Now they say ''it could be worse,sf4 is even more expensive so thank god for MK DLC price''...

they need to give us the options to disable damage models, im starting to play with ermac but his damage model is the worst, it turns me off. they need to give us the option to turn it off or make a variety of damage models.

hate spammers!!

yeah its freaking annoyin, i was playin with a kind a tag match so i pick sorcp an ermac , and he pick srtyker and kung lao, gues what [ back ,foward ,square over and over again with stryker :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::shot::shot:]

got any story or any idea on how to avoid them?

Re: hate spammers!!

train harder to know your mains better, learn as much as you can for the rest of the roster even if they don't interest you to know what their weaknesses are and the best tip of all: don't let spammers or ragequitters or whoever get you pissed and ruin the game for you. it's a game, try to enjoy it as much as possible, there's no point in playing just to get pissed off

Check out the thread titled "I Quit" plenty of members there to help you strategize and become a better player and kick spammers in the ass! This thread is non judgmental you wont be called a noob or a scrub just people tryin to build a better MK community. I recommend checking it out.

spam back, lol !!

i tried. but just imagine how freaking annoyin is stryker with those gun shots , BELIEVE ME U CAN JUST DO NOTHING, only block down , and then he throws grenades over and over again cant do nothin lol, frustrating

train harder to know your mains better, learn as much as you can for the rest of the roster even if they don't interest you to know what their weaknesses are and the best tip of all: don't let spammers or ragequitters or whoever get you pissed and ruin the game for you. it's a game, try to enjoy it as much as possible, there's no point in playing just to get pissed off

actually i think i know how to play with everybody some better than others, but get the point of shotting without stop, dont hav time to teleport or anythin maybe u got a chance with raiden

i dont get pissed that easily but whats the point of playin if you r just gonna do the same over an over , pointless, i mean just play and hav fun, i u dont know how to play then go and train, thats what im sayin

I ENJOY AS MOST AS I CAN !! ;]

I ENJOY AS MOST AS I CAN !! ;]

finally, someone who states that unlike the whole.. 'omg the ragequitters ruin mk for me, I'll break the disc!' :p well that's all the advice I could give really, the last thing that comes to mind atm is.. (and I'm not biased at all to say it, no way), buy Rain, he ROCKS :D :p

finally, someone who states that unlike the whole.. 'omg the ragequitters ruin mk for me, I'll break the disc!' :p well that's all the advice I could give really, the last thing that comes to mind atm is.. (and I'm not biased at all to say it, no way), buy Rain, he ROCKS :D :p

OH SURE I WILL , i just wished that numbers 14,15,16,17,18 didnt exist and that it was 13 and 19 lol

Duck, seriously Strykers gun will not hit you if your ducking. Dash,duck,dash,duck and you will get him cornered i.e screwed