Official Complaints Thread

Smoke's teleport is i guess the fastest, but its very punishable...
If you play with many Scorpions you would easily figure out when to block and then applying good combo which will make the user think twice.
Smoke cant perform heavy pressure, he dose not have low/high mix ups. If you block, none of starters will connect, his cloud doesn't take cheap damage - unlike Liu Kang's fireballs for example.

so many kitanas these day

fan spam fan spam fan spam. just fan across the room for distance. fan spam fan spam fan spam. repeat.

i just leave now when i see kitana. seriously

Re: so many kitanas these day

dash block dash block dash block. fan accross the room. dash block fan spam xray cuz eatin so many blocked fans

If you so much as even press start on Sheeva the game will disconnect.

It has happened to me on 4 different occasions.

The game's learning curve is too steep IMO.

Having to hit both shoulder buttons (at the same time) right when your opponent happens to not be blocking is ridiculous. Why aren't the X-rays unblockable?? Full screen X-rays would be nice too...

Also, about the combo breakers - the timing is too hard. And I don't see why we should have to press forward AND the block button... wtf?!

PS: The characters shouldn't be so different from one another. It would be better if more had teleports or dash attacks so that you wouldn't have to relearn characters again and again every time you change.

DLC is too expensive. Seriously, Ed Boon said DLC wouldn't be too expensive and yet one character $5. They should give out two characters at that price and have them $2.50 each.

Having to hit both shoulder buttons (at the same time) right when your opponent happens to not be blocking is ridiculous. Why aren't the X-rays unblockable?? Full screen X-rays would be nice too...

Also, about the combo breakers - the timing is too hard. And I don't see why we should have to press forward AND the block button... wtf?!

PS: The characters shouldn't be so different from one another. It would be better if more had teleports or dash attacks so that you wouldn't have to relearn characters again and again every time you change.

There are too many buttons as well. If Streets of Rage teaches us anything, it's that you never need anything more than jump and punch.

How is it too steep? I got the game when it came out never being a mk fan before and its sick. If u want an easy to pick up game go get mvc3 (I play that to btw) don't bash a good game cause u can't seem to connect an xray to a combo or because u can't combo break...

Ps. For combo breakers what I do is hold block first then press forward it works everytime :)
P.s.s didn't mean to sound like an ass lol

Why aren't the X-rays unblockable?? Full screen X-rays would be nice too...

Unblockable full screen X-Ray ... That's not a good idea in my opinion. That would drive people to turtle in order to built the X meter and launch the attack.

Yesterday I couldn't connect properly, I got ejected from 5 matches due to synchronization issues. The waiting time in ranked is still huge... It's starting to annoy me heavily and my interest in Online mode is starting to fade...

I had this convo earlier with 13 <3...it isn't a complaint about the game itself but rather how people have ruined certain characters....

I happen to enjoy playing as Scorpion sometimes but when people come across a Scorpion player (or Raiden, or Noob, or Ermac, etc.), they look at that person automatically as a scrub/spammer/etc. I am not SUPER FANTASTIC with Scorpion but I think I do pretty darn good with him and I don't do the same moves 800 times in a row. I think it really sucks that a lot of people have ruined the image of some characters and put them in a category that not everyone is in but everyone will be assumed to be in (scrub/spam characters).

I had this convo earlier with 13 <3...it isn't a complaint about the game itself but rather how people have ruined certain characters....

I happen to enjoy playing as Scorpion sometimes but when people come across a Scorpion player (or Raiden, or Noob, or Ermac, etc.), they look at that person automatically as a scrub/spammer/etc. I am not SUPER FANTASTIC with Scorpion but I think I do pretty darn good with him and I don't do the same moves 800 times in a row. I think it really sucks that a lot of people have ruined the image of some characters and put them in a category that not everyone is in but everyone will be assumed to be in (scrub/spam characters).

I agree. Scorpion, arguably the most badass video game character of all time has now been reduced to a scrub character that 12 year olds only play. In my eyes, and many others. I know scorpion is boon's favorite character, but if he wanted to do him justice, he should have made him more of a challenging character to master. most people are gonna choose him because he's the most famous, but there should have been a downside to keep scrubs from flocking to him and ruining the character.

So I popped in MK9 today, went back to my Sindel (after trying Skarlett the other day), and, what the ****, man, did they change her? I can't do her cartwheel combo as easily as before.

This is ********.

I know its a small detail and its still that it bothers me but when you use and attack that makes scorpion draw his sword he pulls it out then puts it back on the wrong side over top of the other sword then it kinda just blinks over to the right side like nothing happend its small but i think it looks silly

I hate that Mileena can throw her sais after her teleport kick is blocked.
Absolute bull, she should only be able to do so on her enhanced.

Often I can't access Kratos online. Anyone know if NRS has addressed that they are working on a way of fixing this? I hate the idea of not having access to every single character even if I don't main as them.

DLC is too expensive. Seriously, Ed Boon said DLC wouldn't be too expensive and yet one character $5. They should give out two characters at that price and have them $2.50 each.

DLC isn't too expensive, just buy a 20$ psn card and you'll be set for like 3-4 dlc's

someone tell me why the hell does unmasked reptile looks like Arnold's grandpa from Hey Arnold?!
Its so stupid, he needs a new face design