Who do YOU want for DLC?

What character do you want as DLC?

• Total voters
Re: DLC Character Wish list

motaro cant become dlc with 4 legs its imposible so make for NRS so maybe there will be a two legged mataro but never a 4 legged

>> I would be interested to see how they would develop the chain combos for a four leg Mataro. I asume they would use some sort of head ram as the X ray.

^It's not impossible at all. And he will be one of the DLC's for sure since his model is already made and included in story mode.

My wish is a completely new male ninja. Just as Skarlett is a new female.
Where's the white Ninja? White Ninjas are legendary. lol

Motaro_ Like a subboss, not playable.
Rain_ Why?, to finish the mkt cycle.
Reiko_Badass dude
Havik_Deception's best character OMHO
Others:
Boraicho, maybe (for story)
Fujin (Wind have potencial)
And maybe Ashrah, but with remake 100%.

1 - Rain (yes now!)
2 - Chameleon
3 - Fujin
4 - Havik
5 - Tremor (never gonna happen lol)

Re: What characters do you want for DLC?

I really wish everyone would stop giving so much attention to characters and think about other types of DLC i.e. Arenas / Challenges / Modes (particularly this)

I've stated all that as well. Hard to find a proper place to since most of the DLC threads are character-centric, but whenever it comes up I root for a bunch of costumes, more stages, and an addition to the Challenge Tower. Some extra Story Mode chapters would also be cool, whether they're connected with the DLC characters or just some behind-the-scenes chapters. I'd give the thumbs up to any of these.

1 - Id like some arenas they missed like Ice Pit, Reptile's Lair and Noob's Dorfen.
2 - Stage fatalities for the Bell Tower and other stages.
3 - At least one more alternate costume per character.
4 - Also the vignettes they realeased before the game realese but not just the 4 or 5 they made, 1 per character and like 5 mins longer explaining their past and why they joined the MK.
5 - And "Bio chapters" like story mode chapters but explaining the story of some characters with videos and fights, like:
*Reptile's race (the saurians) extintion.
*SubZero and Smoke's lin kuei scape.
*Scorpion's death
* and others

4 - Also the vignettes they realeased before the game realese but not just the 4 or 5 they made, 1 per character and like 5 mins longer explaining their past and why they joined the MK.
5 - And "Bio chapters" like story mode chapters but explaining the story of some characters with videos and fights, like:
*Reptile's race (the saurians) extintion.
*SubZero and Smoke's lin kuei scape.
*Scorpion's death
* and others

Those would all be really cool unlockables. Give us another section of the Krypt and fill it with some new stuff to unlock, I know alotta people tore through it quickly and wanted both more and better stuff. I'd be all for some more Krypt goodies.

It's not impossible for Motaro, they are just lazy.

I'm guessing Motaro wasn't included as a proper character because of development time and/or costs, rather than laziness.

True Wasnt He Fighting Johhny Cage?

He appeared in a few of the Story Mode FMVs. He was seen fighting Johnny Cage for a few seconds, but was mostly seen just standing around. So NRS probably have (or had) only a few scripted animations for him, compared to the animation needed for a full character.

Considering his uniqueness, he'd probably need a lot longer to animate than anyone else. Just how do you go about animating those back legs? Do you do it by hand, or get 2 guys to move like they're in a panto horse costume, or get a real horse in for mocap? I really don't know. But I think Motaro is ideally placed to be an unplayable DLC boss, since the game is out, and I'm not sure if NRS have a deadline to finish DLC. They could have a lot of time to work on Motaro.

1. Tanya (makes sense Story-wise, according to the MK 9 "Story Mode" ending ... No Spoilers)

3. Rain (He's part of the UMK 3 / Trilogy era .... Yes, that includes consoles too)
4. Reiko (He would fit in this game, due to being one of Shao Kahn's generals in his army)

5. Fujin (mentioned in one of the character the endings, don't remember which)
6. Havik (mentioned in Noob Saibot's ending)

^^
That's my list, along with reasons as to why. ;-)