Who do YOU want for DLC?

What character do you want as DLC?

• Total voters
the more i think about it, the more i realize that i DONT want rain in this game. i remember thinking in mk3 "that dude looks cool" and picking him and thinking "this dude....not cool"

Lotta people hate Stryker in UMK3, but he's made VAST improvements in this game. Stryker's actually pretty cool now. Just because Rain wasn't your cup of tea in UMK3 doesn't mean they won't really give him the red carpet treatment if he's brought in as DLC. I'm hoping they really do work on him if he is DLC. He could be a really cool character.

to be honest....if they put him out, id probably buy it. i just hope doesnt look all majestic like in the last game

Yeah, he had a half-Arabian Nights/half-Ninja look that didn't necessarily mesh with me. I think as an Edenian prince and demi-god he needs a slightly more ornate look, but the crown-looking thing on top of his head was a bit much lol.

DLC Character Wish list

I know we all are wishing for dlc charachters; here is mine!

1. Tanya
2. Frost
3. Rain
4. Reiko

What's yours?

the more i think about it, the more i realize that i DONT want rain in this game. i remember thinking in mk3 "that dude looks cool" and picking him and thinking "this dude....not cool"

Rain is awesome, he is an ORIGINAL character, yeah i know you are gonna say "another ninja" but Rain has the power of water a so discriminated element in the MK Universe, so unic, powerful and freakingly awesome. Hope he's DLC soon!!! My roster is not complete without him...

Yeah, he had a half-Arabian Nights/half-Ninja look that didn't necessarily mesh with me. I think as an Edenian prince and demi-god he needs a slightly more ornate look, but the crown-looking thing on top of his head was a bit much lol.

i think the crown was the thing about the newer one that rubbed me in the wrong, non-consensual, way.

Re: What characters do you want for DLC?

Cyber Smoke, Rain, Tanya and Frost.

I'm not a big fan of Tanya and Frost, but they would be interesting to get.

First, gotta say I'm a ninja whore, so the more ninjas looking like proper ninjas, the better. Having said that I'd love to have Rain, Chameleon and (dream) Tremor, and also a NEW male ninja character.

I'd love to have Bo Rai Cho, we need more crazy gooffy chubby characters, at least we need one! and I could really use some more humor in the characters themselves and their moves. I'd also enjoy a little Drahmin, just cause he could look sick and demented now and could have great fatalities.

I also want Frost and Cyber Reptile for similar reasons, Frost could be another chance to redeem NRS from their horrible unimaginative "ice" fatalities, c'mon, cyber sub-zero's second was awesome, but other than that... always lacking man, incredible, bring on Frost, fas and furious with two badass fatalities. Same for Reptile, I'd enjoy haveing Cyber Reptile with some slick moves and two badass fatalities, using more power from the suit and his cyborg enchancements allied to his evil animalistic nature.

Can you imagine frost or sub-zero creating a wall of ice, than sticking the enemy to it only to quickly pull them off making their skin to stick to the ice wall, revealing a body half-peeled... I also always thought of sub-zero cutting the enemy's throat, then freezing the blood coming out of it, the enemy falls and his own frozen blood becomes a puncturing weapon that cut off his head, the head then slides through the frozen blood that on the ground looks like a slider... anyway, so many possibilities, I mean thousands... and yet they always come up with turn to ice, explode, turn half ice... take hal off... blabla, screw that... and sorry for going so out of topic here :D

Re: DLC Character Wish list

1. Frost: She's the most interesting female in MK my opinion.

2. Shinnok: He has great potential for his specials, fatality, etc.

3. Kenshi: He has a lot of potential. In the previous games he was just a clone but they can make him his own in his game.

4. Kai: I'd like the slimed-down MK4 version, not the steroid-induced MKA version.

5. Havik: One of the most interesting characters post MKT for gameplay as well as story.

First, gotta say I'm a ninja whore, so the more ninjas looking like proper ninjas, the better. Having said that I'd love to have Rain, Chameleon and (dream) Tremor, and also a NEW male ninja character.

Amen...

Can you imagine frost or sub-zero creating a wall of ice, than sticking the enemy to it only to quickly pull them off making their skin to stick to the ice wall, revealing a body half-peeled... I also always thought of sub-zero cutting the enemy's throat, then freezing the blood coming out of it, the enemy falls and his own frozen blood becomes a puncturing weapon that cut off his head, the head then slides through the frozen blood that on the ground looks like a slider... anyway, so many possibilities, I mean thousands... and yet they always come up with turn to ice, explode, turn half ice... take hal off... blabla, screw that... and sorry for going so out of topic here :D

Im afraid, are you some kind of crazy murderer? lol just kidding.

Nice to hear I'm not the only one who didn't dig the crown lol.

Yeah, he lookd terrible but his moveset was freaking great. Combine the MKA moveset with his MKT moveset and everybody will start to love him.

More ninjas, better!!!!!!!

Re: DLC Character Wish list

I've said my picks in another thred - Rain and Motaro (as a boss) would be my top picks.

Putting the PSN downtime to one side, I wish NRS could give us some indication of when we can expect DLC. Are we talking weeks? Months? Something other than Soon™.

Cyber Smoke, Rain, Tanya and Frost.

I'm not a big fan of Tanya and Frost, but they would be interesting to get.

I'd be all for Frost coming back if they gave her the Stryker treatment. Make her more than Sub-Zero with breasts. Make her faster than Sub-Zero, have her hit a bit less hard, but more frequently. Make sure her specials aren't Ice Ball, Ice Clone, Ice Pond and Ice Slide. Maybe give her an air throw and make her much more of a weapon-based combatant with twin ice dagger. Give her an interesting ending and a Primary Costume that isn't just a babydoll-fit MKI Sub-Zero Halloween costume. Just something to give her an identity of her own as a character and as a fighter.

More ninjas, better!!!!!!!

I have always loved the ninjas. Now that they're getting their own individual identities while still retaining some measure of ninja-hood, I find myself liking them all the more. Keep it up with Rain, maybe start with Chameleon (if they're willing to do it right), and what the hell, Tremor too. I seriously doubt we'll see Tremor, but so many people want him and I'm a ninja-fan that I'll throw my hat in the ring for him.

I have always loved the ninjas. Now that they're getting their own individual identities while still retaining some measure of ninja-hood, I find myself liking them all the more. Keep it up with Rain, maybe start with Chameleon (if they're willing to do it right), and what the hell, Tremor too. I seriously doubt we'll see Tremor, but so many people want him and I'm a ninja-fan that I'll throw my hat in the ring for him.

I cant add anything to that.

Off topic: It seems we are the only 2 in the forum right now lol

I really wish everyone would stop giving so much attention to characters and think about other types of DLC i.e. Arenas / Challenges / Modes (particularly this)

God damn it Cyber smoke, Rain and Motaro and a few more but essentially all the content missing from the original trilogy and some!!!