Who do YOU want for DLC?

What character do you want as DLC?

• Total voters
Cyborg Smoke, above all. Not Human Smoke with a robot costume, but similar to MK3 Smoke. Trident spear, teleport uppercut, plus a new move or two.

Also Rain, Scarlett, Fujin, Kenshi, Tanya.
Not interested in anyone else until MK10.

Besides characters, I would want a small side-story pack, small Challenge Tower pack, Friendships for everyone, 4 or 5 more stages (with a fatality), and some more Kombat Kodes. Something like an Ultimate MK9, either as a DLC package or full disc.

Last edited:
Re: What characters do you want for DLC?

It's missing Khameleon.

I'd say by order of importance:
- Rain, Cyber Smoke, Motaro, Khameleon and Chameleon.

The classic characters missing from this roster.

It's missing Khameleon.

I'd say by order of importance:
- Rain, Cyber Smoke, Motaro, Khameleon and Chameleon.

The classic characters missing from this roster.

Yh i dont like chicks in MK just Kitana, i only put Tanya because is so recuested and i think Chameleon is way better than Khameleon and more wanted thats why i decided between those.

All the ninjas including cyber Smoke and mk4 players except Tanya. From others i would like few of the cinematic characters like the "The Dead Pool" models who remind me the guys from hellraiser and they look too good to be just background characters (better from the mkda/mkd/mka players i saw) and a soldier from the cyber Sub chapter.

NITARA, Tanya, Khameleon (female), Sareena, Kia, Jataaka, and someone new (the woman in Jade's ending). Good thing we have Skarlett coming soon.

MKA: Johnny Cage, Kano, Baraka, and KAK.
MK 2011: Scorpion, Kung Lao, and others are yet to be tried. ;-)

Thats even better and for not being hypocrite, I have to say I use male fighters 95% of the time but Kitana is freaking awesome, tried the other girls, so much weapons no element control habilities... not my style.

Thats even better and for not being hypocrite, I have to say I use male fighters 95% of the time but Kitana is freaking awesome, tried the other girls, so much weapons no element control habilities... not my style.

Oh I see. Well, I use more of the butt kicking femme fatale character types with gadgets, weapons, and sometimes with special powers.

Reiko.

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing Frost again. Like I've said before, judging by the way they've remade some old characters like Stryker, it could work. And she could be a faster, more aggressive type as opposed to the slower, more defensive Sub Zero.

Same with Mavado. A rework could be cool, especially if they focus more on his grappling hooks than the hookswords (to prevent similarities with Kabal) and having a Red Dragon would mesh nicely with the more 'normal' fighters like Kano, Sonya, Stryker,..

Lastly, I doubt Nitara would come back, since...
Spoiler:
judging by some leaked footage, Skarlet seems to be a 'blood-based' character, and as such would fill the "Vampire spot".

the more i think about it, the more i realize that i DONT want rain in this game. i remember thinking in mk3 "that dude looks cool" and picking him and thinking "this dude....not cool"