Who do YOU want for DLC?

What character do you want as DLC?

• Total voters
do you remember when that was? like the chapter and more or less if it were at the beginning of it or middle or at the end. I spoiled myself watching it but didn't have sound at some points

It's the MKII section at the very end of the Sub-Zero chapter.

I want a music pack in replace to the horrible soundtrack of this game :( -Seriously, it's sounds like a hollywood/action/commercial movie not like the old school music with a lot of percussions, strange sounds and low tones.

Someone agree? :D

Also a patch to get Dan Forden more frequently and voice announcer in the fight (awesome, superb, excellent, etc...) and a Kombat Tomb stage :D

I think NRS should release a Klassic Sound Pack as DLC so you can change the announcer, music, and Shao Kahn's ridicules in the options menu from new to klassic.

I think NRS should release a Klassic Sound Pack as DLC so you can change the announcer, music, and Shao Kahn's ridicules in the options menu from new to klassic.

Never mind about the music, i muted it today and didnt note the difference because when i played before muting it i never hearded it maybe because is low but i really dont care if the game has music or not. And kahn's voice is ok anyway.

EDIT: I repeat, he says Kenshi vs Reiko (although Reiko and Rain are both evil why would shang tsung make them fight each other? makes no sense)

1. Neo as a digitized sprite. MK9 looks like it has some inspiration from from The Matrix and I think he'd fit in. They could reuse moves like bicycle kick, gun shot, a bullet dodge move that fills xray meter (when upgraded with meter it could stop the bullets for hp regen) and a flying move similar to Kitana's for anti air/mobility. Have his Xray be a counter similar to Cage's where he blocks opponents attacks with 1 hand behind his back and sends them flying with a kick like in the movie.

2. Motaro. He should be another challenging and slightly cheap boss. The more you have to strategize against the bosses, the more fun they are. Also should have 4 legs like in MK3.

3. Rain. Give him a unique primary appearance/fighting style with an updated retroish alternate costume similar to how Smoke was done. Fantastic job with Smoke in MK9!

4. Friendships and or Animalities!

5. More challenge tower and super expensive Krypt unlocks because i have tons of Koins stockpiled and would like to unlock some more stuff slowly over time. More hidden stuff in the Krypt.

6. More well hidden secrets.

Last edited:
EDIT: I repeat, he says Kenshi vs Reiko (although Reiko and Rain are both evil why would shang tsung make them fight each other? makes no sense)

Oh, I gotcha. I remember the scene roughly and thought it included Rain. My bad, ladies and gents.

Rain was evil in Armageddon, but he was good/neutral in UMK3/MKT. NRS can go either way with him if they want to, because his story is pretty minimal.

Lol i wasnt on Smoke's chapter i entered story mode and i was in the end video of sub-zero's chapter when he is taken by the lin kuei, so game was saved in that part, what a coincidence, i hearded it well Tsung says "Kenshi vs Reiko" or "Reiko vs Kenshi" dont remember who is named first but are those who fights.

I want a music pack in replace to the horrible soundtrack of this game :( -Seriously, it's sounds like a hollywood/action/commercial movie not like the old school music with a lot of percussions, strange sounds and low tones.

Someone agree? :D

Also a patch to get Dan Forden more frequently and voice announcer in the fight (awesome, superb, excellent, etc...) and a Kombat Tomb stage :D

Yep on the most part I do... I wish they had of just more or less remixed the original tracks for this game for example the armory the belltower and the courtyard are the best tracks in game and they are more or less remixes.... shame the music is so orchestrated in some parts really does not suit the game at all everything else you said I completly agree with

Yep on the most part I do... I wish they had of just more or less remixed the original tracks for this game for example the armory the belltower and the courtyard are the best tracks in game and they are more or less remixes.... shame the music is so orchestrated in some parts really does not suit the game at all everything else you said I completly agree with

You know if you press start while selecting an arena, you'll get the stage's ORGINAL theme? It's pretty nice.

Rain, Skarlett, Tanya, Frost(with a better thought out moveset :l), some female equivalent of Scorpion (As in being a spectre, and having that sort of ability. Not the same moveset pl0x.)

Cyber smoke, rain, and chameleon. Other things I want for dlc, more classic costumes, more fatalities(including friendships,and animalities.) Stages,and I also had some ideas for online modes.

and i will add some other pastimes like :Brutalities , Motor Kombat , Puzzle Kombat and chess Kombat It would be nice as an extra to do besides fighting because this game is really my Gangmaker it's fun fun fun as it should be back in the days :) I would gladly pay for what H20 farmer said and actually i'm waiting for it .

And of course the bosses to play with in private matches and versus mode

Also i would like to add theres was a MK game where you could wager koins in matches in versus mode , i would like to see this returned to mk 2011 and to be implemented in the online experience . as i said before i would mind if they do it i would happily pay for it and it would be a fanservice to A point so thumbs up

NRS has a chance to truly make this the greatest fighting game of all time if they do it right with DLC. We have a good lineup of kharacters and have 2 more confirmed in the way. I think the best thing to do right now is to expand the replay value with more features like online replay,survivor mode,Time Trials,Vs CPU and expand on the fatality trainer with all finishing moves allowed to be done including stage fatalities and Babalities. No reason why ppl cant practice doing those either.

Another thing that really pissed me off about this game is the lack of the Bell Tower and Goro's Lair stage fatalities,seriously WTF NRS, where r they. One of the hackers found files that said between 10-15 stages have fatalities and we have only found 6, 7 including Kratos's stage. There are alot of stages that dont have one that could easily have one like the Courtyard having that door on the floor opening dropping them in a grinder. Possibilities are endless with DLC and I cant wait to see what else they have for us