Who do YOU want for DLC?

What character do you want as DLC?

• Total voters
Also this. When you input fatality, the screen becomes black. Like in MKDA and later... I'd love it to become just alittle darker, like in MK1-3, and not absolutely black.
And I'd be catastrophically against hotaru, movado, havic and the rest "late characters" which will turn to crap all the Klassic beloved MK atmosphere. So, more characters are welcome: Rain and Motaro only. Scarlet - yes, she is welcome too as she was a "glitch" in classic MKs and she was NOT in late ones. But I hope, Scarlet DLC will be sold seperately from Kenshi.

Havik's pretty widely seen as being one of the truest to the MK atmosphere ... And they'll only turn it to crap if they're just tossed in. If treated right, they'll fit it just fine. See: Stryker.

The one character I absolutely want to see is Rain. It's annoying how Motaro at least got a few cameo appearances in story mode, but Rain is completely absent (he's not even in the background of any stages).

The one character I absolutely want to see is Rain. It's annoying how Motaro at least got a few cameo appearances in story mode, but Rain is completely absent (he's not even in the background of any stages).

He was in the Cathedral background in earlier builds but i thing they removed him because he was using MKA outfit and im sure they will make him look different when he comes for DLC.

Spawn , The spectre , Ninja turtles ( have alt costumes for all four and diff move's between them , casey jones, micheal myers , jason , freddy,

He was in the Cathedral background in earlier builds but i thing they removed him because he was using MKA outfit and im sure they will make him look different when he comes for DLC.

yeap he was and then he got removed, replaced by an unknown dude and at the final build I think there's no one watching over the corpse as the shadow priest performs the ceremony. plus that Rain statue in shang tsung's gardens, both of those were in his MKA costume. I spammed the hell out of ed boon and hector too a bit but they are not responding to a single tweet in an affirmative and positive way for Rain :( btw hector used a twitter tag saying #skarletscoming today

In terms of gameplay and storyline, Rain and Khameleon are the classic characters to go. They wouldn't be a big problem, they would just have to give Khameleon more individuality, which they did it with other characters.

But Motaro for me is a gonner. I like him very much, but it's impossible for him to be DLC now. For him to work properly, he should have been worked in the main game, not DLC.

yeap he was and then he got removed, replaced by an unknown dude and at the final build I think there's no one watching over the corpse as the shadow priest performs the ceremony. plus that Rain statue in shang tsung's gardens, both of those were in his MKA costume. I spammed the hell out of ed boon and hector too a bit but they are not responding to a single tweet in an affirmative and positive way for Rain :( btw hector used a twitter tag saying #skarletscoming today

The 'unknown dude' looks like Shinnock, imo.

Kenshi and Red Chick are a great start so far. Other than them, I'm all for Rain, Tanya, and Havik.

The 'unknown dude' looks like Shinnock, imo.

really? O_O why do I remember someone like Jax? :p I think he was muscular and shirtless and looked black. not too sure though. I saw shinnok in the story mode;'s end a bit and he has that weird.. hair thing going on and I think that dude back there also looked bald. could be wrong though

i'm not jokeing i think it would be hilliarous why couldn't they be in the game?

ermac is like the spectre sub zero cyborg is mr freeze shan shung is the joker i mean why not lu kang bruce lee johnnh cage jean claude

why not

i'm not jokeing i think it would be hilliarous why couldn't they be in the game?

ermac is like the spectre sub zero cyborg is mr freeze shan shung is the joker i mean why not lu kang bruce lee johnnh cage jean claude

why not

Because its a stupid idea? Why ruin MK with stupid characters AGAIN. I love DC but that was a stupid move on their part. Get some cooler characters for DLC like Havik. I not played much MK but Havik looks pretty sweet.

^ We have a thread for the that in regular MK9 section =)

really? O_O why do I remember someone like Jax? :p I think he was muscular and shirtless and looked black. not too sure though. I saw shinnok in the story mode;'s end a bit and he has that weird.. hair thing going on and I think that dude back there also looked bald. could be wrong though

I am talking about the guy at the table near the front. Didn't look like a shirtless black man, that's for sure, lol.

Keep trying to find a picture. Probably isn't him but kinda looks like him from afar to me.

^ We have a thread for the that in regular MK9 section =)

I am talking about the guy at the table near the front. Didn't look like a shirtless black man, that's for sure, lol.

Keep trying to find a picture. Probably isn't him but kinda looks like him from afar to me.

He looks like shinnok but he's not, shinnok has red hair?/hat? and this guy had it black, and the outfit was more like the one of a priest, i think is some kind of dark devil-lover priest that was trying to make a spell or a sacrifice on the "stripped" guy, but no, he's not shinnok

Last edited:

Rain was mentioned in Story Mode; Shao Khan said at one point "The Next fight shall be RAIN! .......and REIKO!"

Rain was mentioned in Story Mode; Shao Khan said at one point "The Next fight shall be RAIN! .......and REIKO!"

do you remember when that was? like the chapter and more or less if it were at the beginning of it or middle or at the end. I spoiled myself watching the story mode but didn't have sound at some points. btw it seems weird no one mentioned this before.. this could possibly mean that we'll be getting story mode DLC packs ;)

Last edited: