Who do YOU want for DLC?

What character do you want as DLC?

• Total voters
i'd like more stage fatalities for DLC....add the classic pit, dead pool i want an uppercut onto the hook and the opponent gets dunked slowly...

screw characters...NRS will just half ass the endings...look at cyber sub-zero didnt even get any dialogue with his ending...had me scratching my head like am i supposed to make up an ending to go with the pictures....

maybe add more costume throw backs for every fighter...old shang tsung would hover, young MK 2 shang tsung

announcer DLC....also add better sound effects..such as screams that sound painful or full of terror of the impending doom

maybe make an option to adjust HUD displays or make that FATALITY font smaller...its too big

an option to enable classic music in any fight....also turn up the music so it can be heard

add at least 2 character fight intros

if you have babalities....you need friendships...and even brutalities...why were babalities given the OK?

NRS half assed a lot and now its time to make it right....if these wont make it as DLC which i doubt, we'll probably get a few costume packs and a few new fighters and thats it...just from what boon said about wanting a lot of DLC makes me think it wont be much...becuase NRS is always about over hyping and then let down

i would like an expansion pack of all the above listed and maybe more

i'd like more stage fatalities for DLC....add the classic pit, dead pool i want an uppercut onto the hook and the opponent gets dunked slowly...

screw characters...NRS will just half ass the endings...look at cyber sub-zero didnt even get any dialogue with his ending...had me scratching my head like am i supposed to make up an ending to go with the pictures....

maybe add more costume throw backs for every fighter...old shang tsung would hover, young MK 2 shang tsung

an option to enable classic music in any fight....also turn up the music so it can be heard

NRS half assed a lot and now its time to make it right....if these wont make it as DLC which i doubt, we'll probably get a few costume packs and a few new fighters and thats it...just from what boon said about wanting a lot of DLC makes me think it wont be much...becuase NRS is always about over hyping and then let down

i would like an expansion pack of all the above listed and maybe more

Why does the people still wants the pit? is practically the same as the pit 2 and we alreayd have 2, the day and the night versions.

CSZ's ending speaks for itself, it doesnt need dialogues.

I still dont understand whats the big deal about the music, i think i never heard the music in the game, maybe because the volume is down or maybe is because i dont care about that in any way.

And NRS didnt screw up, the game is great, it can always be better but thats not the point. You can always say what you dont like but say that they assed a lot its too much, I dont like some things neither like the deaths of some of my fav characters or the classic fatalities locking, the abscent of Rain but i dont say that NRS is "assing" a lot. See the good, dont highlight the bad that much. Most of the things we want will come in DLC.

The roster is pretty much perfect. If I had to pick it would be rain, cyborg smoke, and the 3 bosses.

Rain, Kintaro, Onaga & new characters like:
A werewolf
A Krav Maga or Russian Sambo fighter with knife attacks, grab combos, & attack reversals(Similar to Sergei Dragunov from Tekken 6)
An actual swordsmen
A ninja that looks similar to the one in my avatar

Rain, Kintaro, Onaga & new characters like:
A werewolf
A Krav Maga or Russian Sambo fighter with knife attacks, grab combos, & attack reversals(Similar to Sergei Dragunov from Tekken 6)
An actual swordsmen
A ninja that looks similar to the one in my avatar

I always thought dragunov looked like an emo nazi ..... and i think kenshi counts as a swordsman

Rambo would be cool and for his fatality he could put a grenade in their mouth or he could pull out his knife and stab the guy upward from underneath their chin then kick it threw their skull so it pops out from the other side.

For a first batch:
Characters-
Kenshi, Lady in Red, Kira n Reiko
Stages
More Costumes
Vignettes for all Character

I always thought dragunov looked like an emo nazi ..... and i think kenshi counts as a swordsman

I always thought Dragunov looked like a bad ass Spetsnaz agent & I only keep hearing about how Kenshi is similar to Ermac with telekinesis & heard NOTHING about whether or not he actually uses a sword. Besides, I was using Dragunov's moves as an example for what I would want to see in a new MK fighter that could do either Krav Maga or Russian Sambo.

UMK3 / MKT: Rain, Skarlett, Chameleon, Khameleon, Motaro (boss, but NRS invented this char so now have to beat the technology problems), + Classic skins and fatalities.
MK4: Reiko, Shinnok, Fujin, Tanya
Others: Havik, Kenshi, maybe Drahmin ?
Non-MK special guest: Raziel (Soul Reaver series)

Other than that:
Playable bosses or option to play as them (unranked, just for fun).
More stage fatalities.

I can imagine continuing storyline, Shinnok and his story waits.

Edit: If we have Ermac and going to have Skarlett, give us Tremor, there was enough flame about him already.

Last edited:
UMK3 / MKT: Rain, Skarlett, Chameleon, Khameleon, Motaro (boss, but NRS invented this char so now have to beat the technology problems), + Classic skins and fatalities.
MK4: Reiko, Shinnok, Fujin, Tanya
Others: Havik, Kenshi, maybe Drahmin ?
Non-MK special guest: Raziel (Soul Reaver series)

Other than that:
Playable bosses or option to play as them (unranked, just for fun).
More stage fatalities.

I can imagine continuing storyline, Shinnok and his story waits.

Edit: If we have Ermac and going to have Skarlett, give us Tremor, there was enough flame about him already.

Skarlett wasnt in MKT or UMK3, she never was in a game, she is a totally new character, and dont came up with the red kitana glitch that doesnt count.

Although Raziel would be an awesome guest, never came up to my mind, and now i think, it'd be awesome!

Skarlett wasnt in MKT or UMK3, she never was in a game, she is a totally new character, and dont came up with the red kitana glitch that doesnt count.

Although Raziel would be an awesome guest, never came up to my mind, and now i think, it'd be awesome!

Allright, you are true about Skarlett... I siply count her as preMK4 character. Simmilar to Ermac.

I don't have much love for non-MK guests, I agree that Kratos is a good choice, but his brutality in GoW3 had gone too far for me (too much gore taking itself too much serious) and now I actually enjoy obliterating him in MK. Well so I do want character I actually LIKE.

Last edited:
Well, the two we know we're getting I suppose (Kenshi & Skarlett), though of the two I only care about Skarlett.

Besides them:
Rain
Sareena (who is pre-MK4, at least I think Mythologies came out before MK4, if barely)
Li Mei
Frost
Fujin
Havik
Nitara
Khameleon (who has a chance, because Boon said Chameleon is gone for good)
Blaze, though preferably as a regular type instead of boss type

And for costumes, some kind of alt for Cyber-Sub, more Klassics (especially for Rain and Khameleon), and most importantly, Reptile's human alt concept from the MK2011 art book. I say that as a person who likes his current look, but that human concept is dead awesome.