Who do YOU want for DLC?

What character do you want as DLC?

• Total voters
now that rain is confirmed, i would like 2 see nitara :)

Nitara is cool! I still have some reservations about her wings, though.
But I really like Morrigan from Darkstalkers, so probably I would get over the wings -- and, as someone posted, the wings make her unique!

Yet, sadly, I don't think the chances for another female are good.
They will make whatever character is expected to bring in the most $$$...

29937.gif

Last edited:
Why does no one like mavado i thought he was a good character on MK:DA :S what would be bad about him returning. is he shit at combo's or something???

Why does no one like mavado i thought he was a good character on MK:DA :S what would be bad about him returning. is he shit at combo's or something???

Oh god, he is awful, he also stealed Kabal's hookswords, very unoriginal.

@Any mod: Can you remove Rain from the poll? since he was already announced. Thanks =)

This list must be remade.
Left out Rain, because he is already in the fighters of 2011 MK.
Without 126 votes on Rain, i wonder how that votes spread between all the other options.

The introduction of Motaro, playable alongside Goro, Kintaro and Shao Kahn (also playable) would be great, as well as Cyber Smoke and I always wanted Rain, who we're getting anyway.

The introduction of Motaro, playable alongside Goro, Kintaro and Shao Kahn (also playable) would be great.

Worst thing they could do.

Bosses must stay as bosses, that's why they are bosses, because they are your boss.

Worst thing they could do.

Bosses must stay as bosses, that's why they are bosses, because they are your boss.

I'm guessing you weren't one of those who were waiting with baited breath for SF2II Champion Edition to come out then?
hehe.gif
You make a fair point, though and I to an extent feel that way too but on the other hand it would be also be nice to have the MK Trilogy style where you can select anyone and everyone. Not that the game isn't awesome as it is though of course.

Last edited:
idk why people want tanya she was only a playable charcater in 2 MK games both were bad all i wanted was Rain but since he is confirmed now im happy

idk why people want tanya she was only a playable charcater in 2 MK games both were bad all i wanted was Rain but since he is confirmed now im happy

I love Tanya. She's evil. I love evil *****es.
She isn't the greatest character, but look what they did for Stryker & Smoke. I think NRS could do her justice with a new moveset.

Also:

I like Rain and don't care one way or another for Tanya, but your logic is a bit dicey lol. Rain hasn't many appearances. UMK3 he was only in the inferior console edition, Trilogy was a very poorly executed game, and he only made it into Armageddon because every playable character had to be in it. I don't disagree with the end results of your statement, but the logic kinda bugged me. Just sayin.

Actually Tanya was in 3 games MK4, MKD and MKA.

I dont care about her, I hope she is not the 4th dlc, if she is that would dissapoint me so much...

Jackie Estacado aka The Darkness
Blade
Witchblade
Predator (Berserker or Wolf)
Venom
Carnage
Ghost Rider
Batman (movie look)
Joker (Heith Ledger look)
Punisher (Warzone look)
Alex Mercer (Prototype)
Psycho Mantis (Metal Gear Solid)
Radec (Killzone)
Freddy Kruger (Robert Englund look)
Jason Voorhees
Michael Myers
Leather Face
Lara Croft (was like the most created character in MK:A together with late Michael Jackson but he doesn't fit in)
Marcus Fenix (Gears of War)
Skorg (Gears of War)
Cole McGrath (inFamous)
Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive)
Dante (Devil May Cry)
Dante (Dante's Inferno)
Isaac Clarke (Dead Space)
Wolverine (X-men Origins) Spawn BloodRayne Ezio or Altair (Assassin's Creed) Spinal (Killer Instinct) Fulgore (Killer Instinct)
Cinder (Killer Instinct)
Glacius (Killer Instinct)
Chief Thunder (Killer Instinct)
TJ Combo (Killer Instinct)
Riptor (Killer Instinct)
Orchid (Killer Instinct)
Sabrewulf (Killer Instinct)
(the reason I added them is that I fear a new KI game will never happen again)

and many more... I could go on forever.

But MK related:
Rain (confirmed)
Kenshi (confirmed)
Cyber Smoke
Kira
Tanya
Chameleon (the female one)
Shinnok
Frost
Cyber Reptile (Costume)
rest of set MK1 costumes for JC, Rayden, Sonya, Liu Kang, Kano.
Ninja costumes for males and females of MK2 and MK3.

Stages:

The Belltower: fatality patch please and btw EVERY stage should have a fatality option especially => Pit Bottom (picks up char, lifts over head and spikes him on a blade)

The bridge: animation could use refresh cuz it's pretty lame (picks up char and drops him again 3 inches further on the street)

should be => picks up char by neck and backside does a 360 spin and smashes character head first into the windshield of the oncoming car smashing the head and so it runs of the bridge and the dragon catches it and crushes it before spitting it out high in the air lol... but that will never ever happen, was just an idea. If they can make it run into a wall so it explodes is also good hehe. I'll keep dreamin' :)

The Balcony: with the spikes on the ceiling from MK2/MKT

The Rooftop: begging for a stage fat like Killer Instinct 1 or MK:D or MK:U (psp)

The Pit 3: DEFINETELY bring that 1 back, loved the fast near endless drop and when the screaming stopped the row of sawblades appeared AWESOME!!!

Fatality packs: 2 much to describe but I want Sektor's Crusher (mk3) back so badly it hurts ;)

X-Ray Packs: 2nd and/or 3d X-Rays for everyone (set preference in a character option menu in Nekropolis or something)

And just for the record I think MK9 is still the best entertaining fight game ever, even with all it's problems and mishaps cuz 2 some peeps I might sound a bit discontent with the game but that's not the case, I just think some stuff could be added or done better or more inspirational/original ==> not talking 'bout my dlc wishlist here.

Well, that's about it for now... hope someone feels the same way and see you peeps l8er. Grts

Last edited:
Jackie Estacado aka The Darkness
Blade
Witchblade
Predator (Berserker or Wolf)
Venom
Carnage
Ghost Rider
Batman (movie look)
Joker (Heith Ledger look)
Punisher (Warzone look)
Alex Mercer (Prototype)
Psycho Mantis (Metal Gear Solid)
Radec (Killzone)
Freddy Kruger (Robert Englund look)
Jason Voorhees
Michael Myers
Leather Face
Lara Croft (was like the most created character in MK:A together with late Michael Jackson but he doesn't fit in)
Marcus Fenix (Gears of War)
Skorg (Gears of War)
Cole McGrath (inFamous)
Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive)
Dante (Devil May Cry)
Dante (Dante's Inferno)
Isaac Clarke (Dead Space)
Fulgore (Killer Instinct)
Cinder (Killer Instinct)
Glacius (Killer Instinct) and many more... but MK related:

Yeah you should be banned... just kidding :p

But really what a hell are you thinking??
Kratos face is already bothering me there staring at me with that "I smell shit" face...