Who do YOU want for DLC?

What character do you want as DLC?

• Total voters
Re: DLC Character Wish list

After reading this i agree a white ninja with a Scorpion feel and cape would be pretty cool....
Robo- smoke... always loved that dude.

White ninja with a cape...feels a bit like Moon Knight to me. Like the character and all, but I'm generally not a big fan of capes, especially on ninjas.

White ninja with a cape...feels a bit like Moon Knight to me. Like the character and all, but I'm generally not a big fan of capes, especially on ninjas.

I think adding a white ninja with a cape would feel like a bad mighty morphing power ranger remake.

Why so much people wanna frost?, 2 ice characters is not enought?, i mean, i dont think in other ice based original fatalityesor tricks...

I support them adding classic costumes to appease our nostalgia but they should focus on adding new characters rather than shining up the rotten apples from 15 years ago. The best characters from the series already made the cut and are in the game.

I'd rather NRS be serious about supporting this game instead of dropping it after six months for a new version.

And, the best way to do this is to invest in some new characters. Give us their story. I'd pay a premium $15 for a couple of new characters with story mode chapters added. I'm sure you would, too.

This game's engine is pretty legit and fun to play. If they really push the branching storyline, they could find reason for a whole new bunch of people to show up. Work towards setting up the next game. Maybe someone Motaro killed in the other timeline, for example. A new hero. A new villain. Someone from Europe finally? It'd be great if they really got creative with the thing, rather than finally put in a construction worker to complete the Village People cast they've been adding since MK3 (Nightwolf, Stryker, Hsu Hao...)

Or, they could make some satirical characters. Find time to create a joke character. Someone that pokes fun of action heroes of today, like Johnny Cage did. Or superheroes. Or other fighting game characters. Put some Mileena teeth on the humor! The game needs more tongue in cheek. NRS can develop better jokes and more memorable characters than Purple Rain!

For characters as DLC: Fujin, Reiko and Kai
For stages: Warrior's Shrine and Pit 3
Fatalities as DLC

I rather wait for Shinnok to be included in MK10 rather him coming out as DLC so they can definitely have the time to work on his special moves, X-Ray, fatalities and plus, all of new stages from the Netherrealm and Edenia; maybe get some new ones, plus have Slaughterhouse from Deception returning in MK10.

motaro cant become dlc with 4 legs its imposible so make for NRS so maybe there will be a two legged mataro but never a 4 legged

yes he can god damn it!!! you see him in story mode with 4 legs so he going to have 4 legs and kick your ass with 2 of them lol

I'm sorry, I had to laugh. Yes, he is an "original trilogy" character per se, but he is the least original MK character (maybe 2nd to Liu Kang or Kobra) in it's existence. Rain is a purple prince. aka Purple Rain being a song by Prince aka Boon likes that song. CMON SON

And Noob Saibot is two last names backwards lol give Rain some slack :D

Skarlet and Kenshi are already confirmed.

I want to see the other characters that have been noted in this game - Havik, Bo' Rai Cho, Shinnok and Fujin. I think they should be main priority. I think Cyber Smoke would also be nice (since we already have human and cyber Sub-Zero/Sektor/Cyrax) and Rain (only MK3 non-boss not included). Anything else would be a waste of money, in my opinion.

yes he can god damn it!!! you see him in story mode with 4 legs so he going to have 4 legs and kick your ass with 2 of them lol
lol still that was a very small animation in a very small part of the story if they want to make matoro they will have to work a long time on it and it will cost alot like $20 for it alone

Animalities are cool but this is suppose to be the bloodiest mk yet ... I say bring on brutalities and maybe tag-team fatalities!

Well, animalities could be made more bloody too. I mean, after all, they were like fatalities, except you turned into an animal when doing them.

I don't want any post MK3 characters making a dlc appearance.

I want them to have their huge reveal in MK10.

I really liked Mavado, he's also the leader of the Red Dragon clan, a rival to Kano's Black Dragon clan. He was wicked cool.