Who do YOU want for DLC?

What character do you want as DLC?

• Total voters
Re: DLC Character Wish list

Is it me or did everyone (including myself) not see the point in Jarek.(who?) lol

I know there are a couple people who see potential in Jarek, but they do tend to be few and far between lol.

I'd be cool with her, but she'd need a bit of an overhaul. I liked her punky look (though that's a real life look that I like haha) and whatnot, but she needs more originality given to her. I've said it a couple times before. There are plenty of characters that would benefit greatly from the Stryker Treatment. I wouldn't mind seeing Kira get just that. Plus she'd be a nice visual change up from all the princess-ninja looking female fighters.

RAIN.

Cyborg Smoke.
Reiko (complete overhaul, huge potential)
Frost (complete overhaul)
maybe Fujin (complete overhaul)

I just want Reiko, for his super badassery, and Mavado. I know pretty much everyone hated Mavado, but I thought he was pretty pimpin. I don't know how his grappling hook dodges would work in a 2D plane though.

Hotaru, Li Mei, Bo' Rai Cho, Khameleon, Motaro, New Character (preferably a new female character that isn't dressed like a stripper)

Completely agree with the stripper comment.

For DLC I would prefer:

Motaro
Cyber Smoke
Rain
Tanya
Havik
New female character (non-stripper)

One character per 3-D game (included Kenshi here) is enough. Everybody keeps talking about giving the Stryker-treatment to all those guys, but I'd rather they focus their energy on new characters. I didn't like the visual design of most of the 3-D characters either. Start fresh, please.

I do support the Stryker-treatment for a sequel a couple years down the road, but not if dropping any MK9 characters (unless they were created for MK9 specifically - Cyber Sub and Skarlet).

Tanya!!! She is really all I want but I guess Fujin, Reiko, and Havik would be cool too.

1. Rain
2. Tanya
3. Reiko
4. Li Mei
5. Tremor
6. Motaro
7. The 3 bosses playable
8. Chess Kombat
9. More Challenge Tower missions
10. Animalities

Re: What characters do you want for DLC?

I voted for Chameleon, Rain, Reiko, Tanya and playable bosses.

NRS has a chance to truly make this the greatest fighting game of all time if they do it right with DLC. We have a good lineup of kharacters and have 2 more confirmed in the way. I think the best thing to do right now is to expand the replay value with more features like online replay,survivor mode,Time Trials,Vs CPU and expand on the fatality trainer with all finishing moves allowed to be done including stage fatalities and Babalities. No reason why ppl cant practice doing those either.

Another thing that really pissed me off about this game is the lack of the Bell Tower and Goro's Lair stage fatalities,seriously WTF NRS, where r they. One of the hackers found files that said between 10-15 stages have fatalities and we have only found 6, 7 including Kratos's stage. There are alot of stages that dont have one that could easily have one like the Courtyard having that door on the floor opening dropping them in a grinder. Possibilities are endless with DLC and I cant wait to see what else they have for us

Never been a fan of stage fatalities, really.

Also, DLC shouldn't make or break a game.

First, gotta say I'm a ninja whore, so the more ninjas looking like proper ninjas, the better. Having said that I'd love to have Rain, Chameleon and (dream) Tremor, and also a NEW male ninja character.

me too :D not a fan of chameleon though.. would like to see Tremor but Boon said a straight no to that on twitter :( he'd have said something like a hint or something dumb, not turn it down like that so I guess no tremor for now :( they could make a white ninja with light-based moves (light as in, white sorcery). anyhow, would love to see a new ninja myself :D

I'd like Shinnok, Nitara, and... Ashrah. I'm probably the only one who loves her.

I think Ashrah could be a pretty solid character. I liked her back story and moveset. The look needs a bit of work, but I like the fact that she wasn't dressed like one of Shao Kahn's hookers. I'd like to see her brought in soon, either as DLC or in the next game.

Rain is awesome, he is an ORIGINAL character, yeah i know you are gonna say "another ninja" but Rain has the power of water a so discriminated element in the MK Universe, so unic, powerful and freakingly awesome. Hope he's DLC soon!!! My roster is not complete without him...

I'm sorry, I had to laugh. Yes, he is an "original trilogy" character per se, but he is the least original MK character (maybe 2nd to Liu Kang or Kobra) in it's existence. Rain is a purple prince. aka Purple Rain being a song by Prince aka Boon likes that song. CMON SON

1. Rain
2. Tanya
3. Reiko
4. Li Mei
5. Tremor
6. Motaro
7. The 3 bosses playable
8. Chess Kombat
9. More Challenge Tower missions
10. Animalities

Animalities are cool but this is suppose to be the bloodiest mk yet ... I say bring on brutalities and maybe tag-team fatalities!

Frooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no seriously. i want to see a redone frost, Reko, Fujin, and of course the Ninja formally known as Purple Rain. lol

My wish is a completely new male ninja. Just as Skarlett is a new female.
Where's the white Ninja? White Ninjas are legendary. lol
After reading this i agree a white ninja with a Scorpion feel and cape would be pretty cool....
Robo- smoke... always loved that dude.

After reading this i agree a white ninja with a Scorpion feel and cape would be pretty cool....
Robo- smoke... always loved that dude.

i dont think u want a cape with the messed up physics system have u tryed playing with with radians alternitive its so messed up