Luck Be A Lady Trophy/Achievement?

Right after I first got the game, I let my wife play for a while since she likes to kill stuff in MK for stress relief. I wasn't really paying attention until I heard the achievement sound and when I looked at the screen she had just happened to be on a Test Your Luck battle and got all coins. She was all "I think I just did something good".

Everytime I try, I only have 2 out of 3 dragons or 4 out of 5 (etc)... One always keep going wrong... Bad rythm I suppose...

I'm wondering how on earth you did come up with the 7-7-7 strategy, Slica?

It's actually not surprising that it does work. 7 is a fairly well accepted lucky number (and in slot machines it's the number you'll find), and since Boon and company aren't exactly the type to make this 100% luck, all things considered, there was bound to be something in the code to allow one to cheat luck. Plus, I'm not entirely sure, but I think I read somewhere that this was done in a previous game in some sort of fashion.

Sweet! Just got it on the challenge tower #114. Ironically I just saw this thread up and I decided to play 5 mins of challenge tower before bed. Then saw it was test your luck and thought ahh that would be sweet if I got it. Then like everything else I completely forgot about the achievement. Then boom, the first lucky came up, and I was like sweet koins! Then heard it again and was like, sweet koins! Then it happened again and I was like, damn....luck be a lady! Then I lost the match.

This one's annoying as hell.....i spent the last 45 minutes trying to do this and it took just until the last 2 minutes to even get 3 dragons to show up on the rolls....completely lame, and bogus achievement/trophy, NRS. Then i do the 3 button press method like everyone says works and nothing does. A couple days ago i got alot of chances, and each time i would either get one dragon or two, but never three...what the hell.

Has anyone actually got this SOB by not pushing the buttons and having it randomly happen?

This one's annoying as hell.....i spent the last 45 minutes trying to do this and it took just until the last 2 minutes to even get 3 dragons to show up on the rolls....completely lame, and bogus achievement/trophy, NRS. Then i do the 3 button press method like everyone says works and nothing does. A couple days ago i got alot of chances, and each time i would either get one dragon or two, but never three...what the hell.

Has anyone actually got this SOB by not pushing the buttons and having it randomly happen?
I doubt it. Keep trying dude. And make sure you're pressing the buttons exactly seven times

it took me forever to get this one. it took like 1hr and a half. there would be several times where it would be 2 dragon but not the 3rd. but eventually i finally got it. too bad, by the time i finally got it, i didn't need koins anymore, lol.

I just played Test your Luck for the first time tonight and got the achievement in 1 try. I could not believe it.

Luck Be A Lady Trophy

Is this a really hard trophy to acquire? A friend of mine says he's been trying since almost release day and still hasn't gotten all MK dragons in Test Your Luck...

Re: Luck Be A Lady Trophy

is not hard, it can be done with some kind of "cheat"
go to test your luck
choose expert as difficult
now you make sure all dragon coins are in.. you'll see it when it starts to spin. if all dragon koins are not in, then go and start again (select character)
first icon will be your oponent so you need to worry about the other 3
when you finally know all dragon loins are in, the you need to do this:
when second icon starts to spin press 7 times the X button (xbox) or square (ps3). you need to press it 7 quick enough to do it before it show the icon
now do the same with 3rd and 4th icons but use Y (triangle) for 3rd and B (circle) for 4th

good luck

Is this a really hard trophy to acquire? A friend of mine says he's been trying since almost release day and still hasn't gotten all MK dragons in Test Your Luck...

I got it in my first try just press 1+2+3+4 seven times in every rolling thing except the first one.

There's an entire section dedicated to Achievements and Trophies and I know there's a thread for it in there. No need for out of place posts and it probably has the answer you were looking for. Just a heads-up. =)

On-topic, I got this without any of the excess button pushing I've heard about. I play Test Your Luck randomly for fun, so maybe I just got more chances than the average MK player, but it didn't take too terribly long for me to get it.

228144_10150174869587963_571947962_7074318_1811451_n.jpg

Yeahup

That doesn't work seeing as I have tried 50+ at least over 3 days and still haven't gotten it, and yes, following the above mentioned method. The method is stupid and does absolutely nothing. This should have been made very slightly easier, not a nuisance.