Luck Be A Lady Trophy/Achievement?

I'm probably showing my newness here, but can someone explain to me what "10chars" means? Thanks

I believe when you reply to a post you must use 10 or more characters. When a person's reply is less than 10, they tend to post "10chars" to meet the quota.

I believe when you reply to a post you must use 10 or more characters. When a person's reply is less than 10, they tend to post "10chars" to meet the quota.

Which I actually find rather annoying as the limitation is there to make people put some effort/thought into their post, not just pad it out with nonsense.

Anyway, I got the achievement last night within 15-20 minutes of my first time playing Test Your Luck, so it's kinda crazy that other people have had to waste so much time getting it to come up.

Does it give you the trophy after you spin and get all dragons or do you have to actually beat your opponent? And does it matter how many reels you have?

Does it give you the trophy after you spin and get all dragons or do you have to actually beat your opponent? And does it matter how many reels you have?

All 3 reels have to get a dragon. Then the trophy pops up. You don't have to win the match. I just got it today after a few hours of trying.

I was pissing about with my friend on 7 slots,
Got Ermac, Damage Buff, Lucky, Lucky, Lucky, Lucky, Lucky.

Haven't managed to simply get 3 luckies yet though :l

I haven't gotten the "Luck Be A Lady" Trophy yet, either in "Challenge Tower" or the "Test Your Luck" Mode. :-(

Well, asides from the obvious fact that the odds of getting 3 are higher when you unlock more reels, does anyone have any idea whether the difficulty makes a difference? I don't know how to hack into source code to look at how it works.

Guys, go to Page 1 of this thread, scroll to the bottom where I have instructions on how to easily get the achievement. Its not too hard, you just need to make sure you are able to get 3 slots with a dragon MK Symbol available. Shouldnt take moe than 15-20 minutes.

Wait so you only need three dragons? I thought you needed a dragon in each slot (except for the first one obviously)

I found this trophy to be very easy to get. I get 2 dragons so commonly that the third one was the most annoying to get, but after 20 tries in a row, I got it. Just keep restarting the match if you don't get it when the reels spin.

I got this in Challenge Tower when there were at least 5-6 slots for effects. Can't believe I got that my first try with that many slots when people can't get it on fewer than that.

Been trying to do this for about 2 days, still hasn't worked!

Gonna keep trying.

Hopefully tonight's the night!

I'm was having just as much trouble as you are. I still haven't gotten it, but I haven't tried for it in almost a week. I've gotta try again soon.

228144_10150174869587963_571947962_7074318_1811451_n.jpg

I was feeling lucky.

228144_10150174869587963_571947962_7074318_1811451_n.jpg

I was feeling lucky.

Lol cool!

I got mine yesterday; Test Your Luck is one of my favorite modes in MK9 so I play it a lot; started one up and first try I had two dragons, then the next one I had two dragons again, then the third time I got all three dragons.

I've gotten this a couple times and it's always a nice pick me up. I play rounds of Test Your Luck at random every so often. It's a nice, quirky change of pace from the normal flow of MK. It's pretty addicting.

Hello. There is an easy way around this. Stay with me as this sounds made up, but I swear it works.

1. Go to Test Your Luck from the main menu.
2. Select your character, and select expert.
3. Let the slots start spinning on their own (ignore the begin button, its just easier IMO).
4. Immediately after your opponent is selected, hit the X Button (xbox360) 7 times relatively fast.
5. It should land on the MK Symbol. When it does, immediately hit the Y Button (xbox360) 7 times relatively fast.
6. Again, it should land on the MK Symbol. When it does, immediately hit the B Button (xbox360) 7 times relatively fast.

NOTE: The MK symbols have to be available in all slots. If not, just keep retrying until they are. This is by far the most annoying part. I tried this strategy after getting tipped off to it and it worked on my first try when the MK symbol was available in all 3 slots. Also, I have no idea if it works on the PS3, but logic says it does, obviously with its respective buttons. Be patient.

What do you mean by "The MK symbols have to be available in all slots. If not, just keep retrying until they are."

Aren't they available from the start of Test Your Luck?

What do you mean by "The MK symbols have to be available in all slots. If not, just keep retrying until they are."

Aren't they available from the start of Test Your Luck?

He means that the Dragon doesn't always appear in all of the slots, and that if that happens, you should retry.

Thanks for the tip/trick, it worked!

The only problem is that the three lucky symbols had to be present in the reels, if not, start over lol took me 10 minutes to find that three were present.