NFL Draft is Tonight 4/28

Mark Ingram, Reggie Bush, and Pierre Thomas all on the Saints. Who stays, who leaves?

Who says anyone has to leave? The Giants proved you can be succesful with 3 backs sharing the load, it's a game changer if your offense can have a back in there with fresh legs at all times. I see them keeping all 3 and then dumping thomas after 2012.

As a saints fan, I'm sad to say

but it think It's Pierre that goes now...

Reggie might not be the RB we wanted be he is an excellent slot and check down option back....

Now with Ingram we have our Full-time RB

there is no need for pierre anymore....

Whoa, the Saints still need Pierre. There's no telling what's going to happen in the future, Mark Ingram could get injured and the Saints need all of the solid running backs that they can get. They really don't need another situation where they have to temporarily sign more mediocre running backs (Betts and Jones).

But if anything, Bush would go. Although he's a good offensive weapon, there are others on the team that can pick up the slack (Like one of their rarely used receivers, Adrian Arrington), and Bush has been too predictable with his running style to scare any opposing defense (Always running sideline to sideline instead of running north to south).

Who says anyone has to leave? The Giants proved you can be succesful with 3 backs sharing the load, it's a game changer if your offense can have a back in there with fresh legs at all times. I see them keeping all 3 and then dumping thomas after 2012.
There'd be 4, because of Chris Ivory. Besides, just because one team can do a certain offense doesn't mean that any other team could do it as well. But the Saints could do it too giving they balance the carries well...

Last edited:
Whoa, the Saints still need Pierre. There's no telling what's going to happen in the future, Mark Ingram could get injured and the Saints need all of the solid running backs that they can get. They really don't need another situation where they have to temporarily sign more mediocre running backs (Betts and Jones).

But if anything, Bush would go. Although he's a good offensive weapon, there are others on the teams that can pick up the slack.

There'd be 4, because of Chris Ivory.

I totally forgot about Ivory, that kid kame out of no where last year. Still I don't think they need to get rid of bush or thomas just yet, most teams have at least 4 backs. If anyone though I'd say thomas would go, Ingram and pierre have similair styles and wouldn't complement eachother. Bush gets hurt too much but then again thomas has had injury problems as well, so They'll probably wait and see who can stay healthy and productive before making any decisions.

They can't let Pierre go. He uses strength and speed, he can cut around defenders, and he's perfect for screens. He still has great value, and the Saints still need him.

It's either Reggie or Ivory. Unless there's some crazy situation where they keep all 4...

I totally forgot about Ivory, that kid kame out of no where last year. Still I don't think they need to get rid of bush or thomas just yet, most teams have at least 4 backs. If anyone though I'd say thomas would go, Ingram and pierre have similair styles and wouldn't complement eachother. Bush gets hurt too much but then again thomas has had injury problems as well, so They'll probably wait and see who can stay healthy and productive before making any decisions.

That what it seems like. Though Bush thinks that he's already gone, with that tweet "It's been fun New Orleans." Kinda shows that he doesn't have that drive and that he's giving up without even fighting for his spot and proving himself. And him showing that would make it more likely that he's getting traded.

And how many other Saints fans are on this site? Kinda thought I was the only one on here. :laugh:

Well as you can see from my location (and username if you think about it), I am a Saints fan also. I am surprised to see other Saints fans here myself.

That what it seems like. Though Bush thinks that he's already gone, with that tweet "It's been fun New Orleans." Kinda shows that he doesn't have that drive and that he's giving up without even fighting for his spot and proving himself. And him showing that would make it more likely that he's getting traded.

And how many other Saints fans are on this site? Kinda thought I was the only one on here. :laugh:

Wow I didn't know he tweeted that, sounds like a diva to me. I'd get rid of him and his ridiculous salary.

I'm a packer fan btw, not happy with our draft pick.

Wow I didn't know he tweeted that, sounds like a diva to me. I'd get rid of him and his ridiculous salary.

I'm a packer fan btw, not happy with our draft pick.

At the risk of sounding like a bandwagoner, I'm actually a Packers fan as well. I was born in New Orleans but then moved to Oshkosh, WI when I was 6 and started rooting for them. But the Saints are always my 1st and favorite team.

I guess the Bears made a smart choice with the O-Line pick. We don't want our fragile Cutler taking too many more sacks.

I guess the Bears made a smart choice with the O-Line pick. We don't want our fragile Cutler taking too many more sacks.

Especially when they have to deal with Clay Matthews, Ndomakung Suh, Nick Fairley, and Jared Allen twice a year.

Add Julius Peppers to that list and the NFC North is a ***** for offensive lines.

At the risk of sounding like a bandwagoner, I'm actually a Packers fan as well. I was born in New Orleans but then moved to Oshkosh, WI when I was 6 and started rooting for them. But the Saints are always my 1st and favorite team.

My Family is from Waukeshaw

Oh yeah, they needed to upgrade that O-line for a while. Cutler getting sacked 50 times in a season isn't right...

I thought the Steelers would take a CB with their pick, but I can't argue with Cameron Heyward. We need D line depth, Cameron looks to be a beast, and he'll be popular here since his dad was so well loved when he played at Pitt.