Please tell me, what I'm doing wrong...

KiShiDo

... to fight Hidden Jade

1. 2 rounds setting

2. Not losing a round and doing a fatality on each opponent

3. Fighting Shang Tsung and winning 2 rounds with FV + Fatality

I have done everything dozen of time and that slut won't come out

You cannot quit back to character select, it counts as a loss. You may quit Shang Tsung only after it says Finish Him. This does not count as a loss. Fatalities don't matter.

Switched character? No... i played as Scorpion and doing it all with the first run.

I was happy as hell after doing 2 flawless victories against Shang + the fatality... And then... Nothing...

Try these additional points :

- Win by flawless victory at least five decisive rounds in fights 1 to 7
- Set the time for rounds as default : 90 seconds

XD

Yes you can switch to the character select, but only after you kill your opponent. I did it once or twice with Kung Lao and still got Klassic Jade.

You don't need any flawless victories other than the 2 on Shang Tsung. And you don't need to do Fatalities on anyone but Shang Tsung. Don't know where those are coming from.

The only criteria are:

1. Lose 0 rounds.

2. Defeat Shang Tsung via Double Flawless + Fatality.

I watched this video, and it worked for me.

Main points:

- Get to Shang Tsung without losing a round. These fights don't have to be done with Flawless Victories or Fatalities.
- Beat Tsung with a Double Flawless and a Fatality. You can't lose a round to Tsung either.
- If he hits you, aim to win both rounds, but go to character select when "Finish Him" appears. This doesn't count as a loss if you do it at this point, you just start the fight again. And you can change characters at this point too.

IMO, Jade is the hardest secret fight to get if only because getting double flawless on shang is pretty damn hard. Even on beginner he manages to nail you with cheap shots. He has an answer to everything you could possibly do. The closest i've gotten so far is with Sektor, but I got too frustrated to keep trying after a while.

IMO, Jade is the hardest secret fight to get if only because getting double flawless on shang is pretty damn hard. Even on beginner he manages to nail you with cheap shots. He has an answer to everything you could possibly do. The closest i've gotten so far is with Sektor, but I got too frustrated to keep trying after a while.

I have to agree with this hands down. I got to the Jade fight last night, but it pissed me off to no end that I finally had to give up on medium difficulty and take it all the way down to beginner. Even then it still took me several tries. Very emasculating.

At least I beat Jade too.

Everyone keeps saying you can't lose a round - that's wrong. You can't lose a match, but rounds don't matter. I know this because I had 2 lost rounds and still got Jade.

Also, I highly recommend using Smoke to beat Shang. I spammed bombs / jump kick > teleport with him and found it was the most effective attack against him.

Last edited:
Everyone keeps saying you can't lose a round - that's wrong. You can't lose a match, but rounds don't matter. I know this because I had 2 lost rounds and still got Jade.

Hmm... wish I knew that before instead of thinking I had to go 2 for 2 flawless against Shang. That leaves a lot more room for error if you can just lose the round where he hits you instead of starting over. Oh well.

Only one more secret fight to go; still haven't seen Noob pop up in the temple.

Hmm... wish I knew that before instead of thinking I had to go 2 for 2 flawless against Shang. That leaves a lot more room for error if you can just lose the round where he hits you instead of starting over. Oh well.

Only one more secret fight to go; still haven't seen Noob pop up in the temple.

Oh I meant you can lose rounds on the way to Shang, just not matches. I'm not sure if you can get away with losing a round when fighting him, I've only ever done it getting 2 consecutive flawless.

If you're playing on beginner there's no challenge in having 0 lost rounds beforehand anyway, in my case I lost a couple due to fighting 2 other secret characters in the same ladder.

And that's weird you haven't seen Noob yet, he pops up the most often for me. I find Reptile is the one that's always a hassle to get to.