Brutalities

Frosty!Toasty!

Alright. well im fairly new to TRMK and this my first post. i know theres already alot of threads out there about brutalities, but i think theres somthing missing. people have been trying out different ways to try to unlock brutalities and im thinking "you know when you finish arcade ladder, every kombatant has his/her own finisher on Shao Khan? well why dont perople try to recreate these?" i will try this wenever i get the chance, but if you have spare time then you should contribute on this. thanks.

I don't think this game has brutalities at all, unless it's like super hidden. It wouldn't surprised me too much if they decided to have something super hidden.

Kokoro: i wouldnt be suprized either, thats why i hope they are in there!
Dharkd: I posted this in a thread earlier so it might have been me =P i jus turned it into my own thread to so wat other people thought

Welcome to TRMK! That would be cool if that was the case. I havent payed really close attention to what each character is doing to see if their moves would flow in combo form. But that would be a cool easter egg. Speaking of secrets anyone made it through challenge tower twice. Ed Boon says you get Goro!

Um did someone miss boon saying #lies after the goros thing and the brutalities thing can't be done like the arcade endings characters are doing moves they don't actually posses in that