MK Gold another secret?

Darth Sadistic

BANALITY
I was playing Mortal Kombat Gold last night, trying out a few of the hidden costumes and noticed something very interesting. When you hold start and push the A button to flip the character picture you see a picture of a Yin Yang on the back of it. However on the character squares that contain hidden characters, for example Cyrax/Sektor. You get a question mark instead of a Yin Yang, this is obviously meant as a clue.
However, what has caught my interest is the fact that this feature also applies to Tanya's character square. I have tried the usual method to unlock a character on this square and got nothing, yet i feel that there must be some sort of secret involving Tanya's character square, otherwise why put the question mark there?
Of course it could be a Red Herring, just wondered if you guys knew anything about it? :?

That game's been for what, 5 years? I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I don't think there's anything left to unlock in MKG.

Yeah your probably right, i just thought it was strange.
Thanks Bodomite1014 a warm welcome is always nice and much appreciated :D

DeathcoreRyknow said:
That game's been for what, 5 years? I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I don't think there's anything left to unlock in MKG.

Don't be so sure... I find new secrets in MKDA every day...