FALSE - Challange tower 2nd Playthrough Rewards!!

shaokahn1211

so boon has recently tweeted two new things. They can be taken or not. But usually when he jokes hes serious.

RT @Kitanarealmk @noobde already finished story and challenge tower what now then!? Noobde: Finish Challenge Tower again unlocks GORO!

Also he states to someone
RT @CPfromGV @noobde I heard beating the challenge tower backwards gets wolverine Noobde: Shhh...dont give out all the secrets.
U think anyone has tried this??

Re: Challange tower 2nd Playthrough Rewards!!

Honestly, I think he's just ****ing with us.

Spoiler:
Patiently wants for someone to go "You don't know for sure, he could be telling the truth!" or that classic "Time will tell" line :laugh:

well the wolverine part might be a lie but what if we unlock something else for beating it backwards. Clearly its secret. who the hell would ever beat it backwards after beating 300 missions. And there would be no need because the story and challenge tower get you enough coins to unlock everything.

Super Secrets!!

lies

10chars

well the wolverine part might be a lie but what if we unlock something else for beating it backwards. Clearly its secret. who the hell would ever beat it backwards after beating 300 missions. And there would be no need because the story and challenge tower get you enough coins to unlock everything.

Super Secrets!!

I'm a bit doubtful on this. More power to anyone who goes through the Challenge Tower again/backwards, but I'll remain skeptical for now.

can anyone take on this task?? its an extremely boring one that a true hardcore mk fan would have to do???

He also tweeted this earlier today:

RT @rosecrow @noobde I was telling my hubby about the unlocking of GORO and he's doesn't believe it Noobde: Your hubby = smart man !

I'm going to assume he's joking. It just doesn't seem like something that a developer would think to put into a game, especially beating it backwards.

what about beating story mode on hard?

i mean, why would there be an option?

Its all a lie, dont believe everything you read. He (boon) also said that if you beat the tower 3 times you unlock Sonic the hedgehog...

so boon has recently tweeted two new things. They can be taken or not. But usually when he jokes hes serious.

RT @Kitanarealmk @noobde already finished story and challenge tower what now then!? Noobde: Finish Challenge Tower again unlocks GORO!

Also he states to someone
RT @CPfromGV @noobde I heard beating the challenge tower backwards gets wolverine Noobde: Shhh...dont give out all the secrets.
U think anyone has tried this??

I looked up gullible in the dictionary just now. It said "See also: shaokahn1211".