Updated MKD Guide - Featuring Konquest Map Guide & FAQ

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Hello everyone, we wanted to give you guys an early heads-up that we have posted our new MK: Deception Strategy Guide. It has a fully complete and confirmed Kombatant Move/Story Guide section, a new problem solving FAQ section, and a whole new revolutionary Interactive Konquest Guide.

The new Konquest Guide should easily answer most questions about the Konquest mode of the game quick and easily because it shows you a nice context sensitive map with removable items. It covers all the Krypt Keys and all the main missions in the game needed to finish the Konquest game. And we'll soon be adding all the side-missions and even a listing of every koin chest in the game and other little goodies.

Also we're still expanding the FAQ section and are looking for more topics to cover and answer. So if there are any we may have overlooked or forgot all together, just let us know!

Hope you all can find this useful!

:shock: :shock: :shock: WAAOOOWWW... that MK D guide is awesome !!!

a real treasure !! just great... i especially love the orange MK style text and the clickable (closeable) move list... if this is why your site was offline lately ?, then it's ok !! :wink:

now that's why your site has the label The Definitive Source for All Things Mortal Kombat :wink:

just love it... i'm staying here... :lol:

forgive my 2nd post on this matter, but i had to say it...

LOL @ "Data Entry Bitch" Drew... as stated in the Kredits...

and euh, Patrick, what was the real job of the matress tester ?? :wink:

MajorWeirdo said:

and euh, Patrick, what was the real job of the matress tester ?? :wink:

Long story on that title, you'd have to ask TetterkeT. And I'm glad you like the guide!

MajorWeirdo wrote:

and euh, Patrick, what was the real job of the matress tester ??

Long story on that title, you'd have to ask TetterkeT. And I'm glad you like the guide!

You're more then welcome !!!

LOL :D mmm...and what's with the nick...TetterkeT LOL.... in dutch it means "Blabbermouth" LOL :D well the Tetterke at least...

GREAT JOB... I can't wait to see all the side missions added.

Any plans to add all the training locations and bonus battles (meaning battles like Johnny Cages 12hit combo etc) to that map?

twistedsymphony said:
GREAT JOB... I can't wait to see all the side missions added.

Any plans to add all the training locations and bonus battles (meaning battles like Johnny Cages 12hit combo etc) to that map?

I'm thinking those will be the side missions. I was going to seperate them, but decided not to. We'll see as I go along how I feel about that. They will be there, just not sure in what form.

Cool guide. Finally know where Liu Kang is now lol. Why did they put it behind the bloody tent :roll: .

Also, im not sure whether this is a glitch or anything but has this happened to anyone else in Edenia after you do the Rain/Jade sidequest and have finished it, do you get 2 jades? I have one standing over Rains body, and another saying tell Rain to come here do not tell him we're going to ambush him.

D3K said:
Cool guide. Finally know where Liu Kang is now lol. Why did they put it behind the bloody tent :roll: .
Thanks, glad you like it. I've been a bit lazy in putting in side missions and chests, but I'm slowly getting back to it.

D3K said:
Also, im not sure whether this is a glitch or anything but has this happened to anyone else in Edenia after you do the Rain/Jade sidequest and have finished it, do you get 2 jades? I have one standing over Rains body, and another saying tell Rain to come here do not tell him we're going to ambush him.

Yeah I got that too, kinda funny. I thought it was that I quickly ran by her, but I then realized it happens easily the second time I did it.

I heard theres 2 characters that not shown on character select screen just like MKDA.

I went to this one site and it never told me how to unlock the new characters. i bought the MKD cd that tells me that theres 2 characters are in the game and it never told me how to unlock them.

Robot Commander said:
Yeah they are those 2 secrets guys. One is Ed Boon and the other is Spiderman.

Lmao :lol: . Has anyone believed that yet?

Can someone help me please. Using the Krypt guide I know I need to find a chest thats in C6 in the netherealm to unlock Mileena puzzle fighter. But as far as I know there is only one chest in C6 (and that is right outside a house that is in B6 if you get me) and I've opened that chest but don't have the puzzle fighter or Mileena.

Reiko's/Shao Kahn's Side Quest Thing In I Think Outworld Is That Shao Kahn Wants To Talk To Reiko And/Or To Tell Reiko To Stay Out Of His Room And Not To Wear His Helmet Anymore. And Reiko Tells You That He Wants To Rule Outworld And Thats Why He Wears It But Will Stop Wearing It. Will This Lil Sidequest Story Be Tied In With Reiko's Storyline In M.K.A. Plus To Top Things Off Reiko Is Kinda Dressed Like Shao Kahn But That Could Also Be Because He Is A General In Shao Kahn's Armies....

Reiko was a general in Shinnok's army. Not Shao Kahn's. People too often get this mixed up. See for yourself.

bio.gif

Also once again this is the WRONG place to ask this question. Post in relevent threads PLEASE. You're bumping VERY old threads is getting irksome.

Key Words To That ONCE A GENERAL In Shinnok's Armies. But Deception Is More Recent Than MK4. And In Konquest Mode, Outworld Shao Kahn's Sidequest Asks You To Speak To His General, Reiko About Wearing His Helmet And Being In His Quarters Or Room Or Whatever. If You Dont Believe Me See For Yourself. I Mean I Dont Really Know What Happend To Him Being Shinnok's General But He Is Now Shao Kahn's General.