Your least favorite/used character in MK

Favorites: Ermac, Smoke and Kung Lao (I have switched up my favorites so much but now that I tried out everyone these three are by far my best).

Least: Sheeva, Kano, and Baraka.

Wow there is alot of Sheeva hatin goin on here. Though after playing her myself I can see she is woefully unimpressive at least to me. I must say I really do despise Smoke though. I hate his hair it looks very out of place and I dont understand his play style well enough it feels very defensive to me. And his vibrating and cooking people doesnt make sense...he is not a microwave there is a difference between smoke and steam damnit! They took a badass ninja and turned him into a kitchen appliance with flowing lockes....

I'm going to say Sheeva on this one, I haven't used her at all and I used everyone at least once withing the first two days I had it.

My favorites so far are Smoke, Kitana, Jade, Kung Lao, and Stryker!

surprisingly i have yet to use ermac or kano... i mean i tried them a couple of times but i just wasn't feeling them.

Gotta say I strongly dislike Sindel in this game, just don't like her gameplay, character, & backstory.

I love playing as Smoke, Kitana, Sektor, Noob, Mileena, and sometimes Kabal.

Favorite character of the series= Scorpion, but mostly for nostalgic reasons. He's too easy to play as in this game.

I'm not big on the "freaks" like Baraka and Sheeva.

But the character I hate the most is Kratos. I wish there was an option to disable him in the menu or something. Yeah, he's an additional PS3 character, but he shouldn't be on the ladder. He's terrible to play as, and fighting him is annoying. Just because he's a cameo character they want to make him look "cool" so every thing that he does from grappling you with his chains to going to the toilet is in mind numbing slow motion.

Worst of all, his annoying battle cries... and voice.

Jax, Kano, Sheeva and Johnny Cage I dislike. I have my six favourites and everyone else I'll play to some degree, but those four I doubt I'll ever touch beyond fatality practice.

I hated Baraka's gameplay style. I also don't use Kano and Jax so much, but I did like Sheeva a bit.

I ended up loving the characters I thought I would use the least: Stryker, Kabal and Nightwolf.

I'm hearing a lot of people not liking Jax. I'm half in the same boat, I almost never choose to play as him but when I do I actually kind of enjoy it. He's not a terrible fighter, you've just gotta use him properly. Hell, he's actually a pretty good counter for Ermac. When my friends bring out Ermac to wail on me with I get right in his face with Jax.

Jax and I have a complicated relationship lol.

I don't dislike, in personal way, any character here in MK 2011, it's nice having variation and diferent styles ..... good to see you have some strong characters, but, even the half dozen more weaker, still have tools to engage a good fight, of course, if the player using them know what he is doing ......

I don't play too much with Stryker, Sonya, Ermac and Cyrax, because I am playing with others at the moment; when happens to have properly time to explore these 4 specific characters, I will learn them, sooner or later.

And his vibrating and cooking people doesnt make sense...he is not a microwave there is a difference between smoke and steam damnit! They took a badass ninja and turned him into a kitchen appliance with flowing lockes....

Smoke DOES cook things, just like steam. It makes perfect sense.

Definitely Sheeva. Baraka would be 2nd but I absolutely love his fatalities and X-Ray so I may use him more than I think. Also, surprisingly, I may not be using either version of Sub-Zero much (I will use Cyber Sub-Zero a little more than his human version, though). And I don't plan on using Cyrax very much as much as I love his story and fatalities.

I will never use or even see Kratos online considering that I am buying MK for the 360.