How to get the thing fly over the moon on the pit in mk1

You should do a search before you post such a question, this has been mentioned a number of times. The short answer is that you can't make a silhouette pass over the moon.

Actually, Yeah! You can! If you have MK1 for Genesis. Go to the main menu and push Down, Up, Left, Left, A, Right, Down, or DULLARD to easily remeber, than you turn on FLAG 5 and FLAG 6, then for Ist Map, pick The Pit. There you go!

MKFrEaK2 said:
Actually, Yeah! You can! If you have MK1 for Genesis. Go to the main menu and push Down, Up, Left, Left, A, Right, Down, or DULLARD to easily remeber, than you turn on FLAG 5 and FLAG 6, then for Ist Map, pick The Pit. There you go!

And that's the long answer. That's why I said the short answer is that you can't. I also assumed that he wasn't talking about the Genesis version of MK.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
MKFrEaK2 said:

And that's the long answer. That's why I said the short answer is that you can't. I also assumed that he wasn't talking about the Genesis version of MK.

Yes, you're a dullard. :lol: