Jason and Freddy Rumor Discussion

Re: Rumor: Freddy and Jason to Engage in Mortal Kombat

OMG, Neo would be PERFECT.

The XRAYS are ALREADY like something out of the Matrix. COULD. YOU. IMAGINE.

Hell, I'll go one step further and say, Neo, Morpheus, Trinity, AND Agent Smith haha

Right??? I imagine Neo's fatality would be what he did to Smith at the end of the first Matrix. Jump inside and KABOOM. Kinda like Shang's mk2 fatality.. Woah... Coincidence? I think not.

LOL WB has nothing todo with PSN being down, you're confused =S

On the topic of the thread though I'll just say what people have already said - Don't panic! 'OMAGAWD!! CROSSoVrs!!1one11eleven!' They will be DLC! You know what that stands for? If you don't want these potential characters in your game, you have the choice of not buying them. I'm all for expanding the roster especially with some of my favorite Horror movie villain's as long as they have nothing to do with the storyline - just like Kratos =)

I am talking about the netcode that is shared by the Xbox and PS3 version there smart guy.

I may not have to buy the DLC, but I would still have to look at it online. Character genre crossovers are a sign that a game series has "jumped the shark". You don't see Godzilla making an appearence in Street Fighter do you?

I am hoping this is true. Man I love horror franchises and Freddy and Jason or on the top of my list. I don't want Mk littered with non cannon characters but having these two would be a nice addition. I think NRS has alot of DLC planned for this game anyways. So quit *****ing. Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is getting the shaft with DlC. lol. All they get is Jill and Shuma which were already on the disk.

No just no !

If they want they can make a whole new game like that.
WB fighters, or some crap, use the same fighting engine and everything.

After the whole Kratos thing turned out true, this wouldn't bother me. I don't see how it absolutely upsets people. Makes no sense in the grand scheme of things.

This is stupid, I hope its false, I hope they're not wasting time making these sorts of characters when theres so many more MK characters they could be working on bringing into the game.

I definitely wont be buying this, I just wish there was a way to make it so that I didn't have to play against people using this crap online though :(

I just won't buy the pack if it's true. I lucked out in not getting Kratos, and I intend on keeping my MK game pure.

Lmao! I called it!

They eased your asses by sliding Kratos in real subtle.

Now they're going full force rocket reaming these characters halfway up your tailpipe.

Ughh! I hope this isn't true. I already have to deal with Kratos taking away the MK feel. Lets hope its all a rumor.

Looks like I'm gonna have to learn Jason to troll all of the MK purists (Especially Araknyd)

I would kick your ass if you pull shit like that to me lol.

lol at these "MK Purists"

Dont like it? Dont download them, dont play as them. Simple as that

ajaja i no dese ppl dont undastand. OOOHH LEEERRRDD

Ha ha ha NO!

It isn't simple as that. We still have to deal with the people online that use these two and the thought will still be in the back of my head that they MIGHT put two characters that are not even from Mortal Kombat and takes away from the MK feel even more since some of us have to deal with Kratos.

Wow, you guys are really negative. Freddy and Jason would fit a lot better than Kratos does, and if they're released as characters I'd buy them up in a second. Besides, it'd just be a glorified joke... it's not like they're going to incorporate them into the series canon.

Wow, you guys are really negative. Freddy and Jason would fit a lot better than Kratos does, and if they're released as characters I'd buy them up in a second. Besides, it'd just be a glorified joke... it's not like they're going to incorporate them into the series canon.

I don't like Kratos in MK, but he definitely fits a lot better than those two.

I don't like Kratos in MK, but he definitely fits a lot better than those two.

^^This^^
l l l l l l l l l

How the hell do they fit better? They fight with weapons like Kratos. They need to be in Soul Calibur and not MK. What would Jason's intro be? Him walking in breathing really hard and staring at you like he wants to do thing? They do not fit whats so ever.

Freddy and JASON for DLC! HeLL YEAH!

Make it so BOON!

By: DCS

As much as I love Freddy and Jason. [<3 the quote: "You're all my children now." "I am... Immortal."

But seriously if such is true it really does look like MK is jumping the shark just to garner sales. Now this doesn't mean I'm totally against it but, appearance wise it seems lame they would go that far. Aside from that it wouldn't make much sense as they are proposing post MK3 characters as DLC, which means part of that time would be taken away from those characters for non-MK characters. You say "it doesn't effect you" but in the end, that DLC that could have went towards another MK character will be based towards other characters.

Personally, I don't believe it, sounds like nonsense to me.

**** it. I really want them to have a wb character pack lol. Freddy, Jason, Neo, etc. Shit. Why not? I don't care. It'd do nothing but extend the playability imo.

Him walking in breathing really hard and staring at you like he wants to do thing?
LOLOL Probably! And it'd be funny as shit!

haha, cool idea ! It's DLC, extra stuff, only to be funny, and , Freddy and Jason probably could do extreme bloody and gore fatalities, and some sick moves : Freddy using his claw to rip enemies apart, and Jason, with his machete, slicing enemies in gruesome way ! They don't fit MK Universe, but, they fit the game proposition : gore, violence.

Bleh......

freddy and jason probably dosent appeal to todays younguns. im 30 years old and back in the day, when i was 5 or so and watching nightmare on elm street on hbo gave me nightmares until my late teens. never really got into jason because he had no personality. thing is with nightmare on elm street, freddy is the icing on the cake. the back story is too eerie to turn away from. i can relate to some of the later movies being total crap. but the first two or three, especially the first one, will always be embedded in my brain.

i say bring it on with freddy and jason. to those of yo who oppose, put that dollar back in your wallet and walk away.

only 2 horror icons that can fit in mk is pinhead and ASH. i dont mind freddy and jason but how can they work if one is powerfull in a dreamworld wile the other basicly has no powers and never dies? i mean hey if the pack is free ill download it but i wont pay for them unless like i said ash and pinhead.