Jason and Freddy Rumor Discussion

StumpyMcMuffin

Rumor: Freddy and Jason to Engage in Mortal Kombat

We try really -- really -- hard not to report on rumors, because if we did we'd never stop updating and we don't want you guys to have to sift through all the ******** just to find the cold hard facts. However ... this latest rumor? Too tasty to not entertain.

According to The Bit Bag a connection close to the project has stated that Warner Bros. is going all out with the DLC for Mortal Kombat in the form of some very high profile IP’s. The rumor is that they will be bringing Freddy and Jason to the MK franchise this Halloween.

Given that Warner Brothers now holds the rights to all three franchises, Mortal Kombat, Friday the 13th, and A Nightmare on Elm Street this may not be as far-fetched as it sounds. All we know for sure is that this would be nothing short of a wet dream come true. Hell, we'd pay any price for the addition of these two characters. Still -- just a rumor for now.

We'll keep an eye on things for you. Stay tuned!

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/44012/rumor-freddy-and-jason-engage-mortal-kombat

Bleh......

Re: Freddy and Jason to Engage in Mortal Kombat

Just rumors at this point... nothing more to see here move along.

Re: Rumor: Freddy and Jason to Engage in Mortal Kombat

i hope so damn this is one hell of a mortal kombat game

Oh God No Oh Hell No We have freddy already look at kabal his skin and jason Hell Yea Kinda

How many shit can get up so soon after the release

Takes The Fight Back To Elm Street You know who animated Smoke’s X-ray move? That would be Senior Animator Freddy Palma. Maybe we should put Freddy in the game as DLC?

Ed Boon Is Clearly Saying Freddy Palma Not Freddy Kruger

Looks at kratos, barely anyone uses him. People are taking the piss out of MK :_mad:

I don't get why they would want to ruin MK like this. Kratos makes a slab of sense. The other two have no room in this game.

Looks like I'm gonna have to learn Jason to troll all of the MK purists (Especially Araknyd)

DO WANT!!!! Again haters gonna hate! I love freddy and Jason and for Halloween it makes sense. Im all for it!

RockHardMilkGuns gif pretty well sums up this thread

Agreed

1rzr76.jpg.gif